Psych uploaded by Chelsea A.Psych uploaded by Jessi R.Psych uploaded by Christy M.

BY PSYCH #32 in TV

• Do you feel like the show ended properly ?13 Answers
  • Do you wish they would bring it back?21 Answers
  • Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episod...39 Answers
Psych
  • "Psych is one of my favorite shows to watch on my free time and the actors do such a darn good job making me laugh." in 13 reviews
  • "Plenty of comedy and I love the pop culture referencesI also thought it had an amazing finale and quite often shows have disappointing finales." in 13 reviews
  • "I started watching this show at work (during a lunch of course), because there is a season 1 box set in our break room so I thought I'd give it a try." in 13 reviews
  • "Psych has the main characters Shawn and Gus solve crime, while Shawn is pretending to be psychic." in 9 reviews
  • "The jokes and pop culture references they'd make in each episode were so perfect, it felt like you were watching actual people you may know on the TV." in 8 reviews
Katy A.
Doral, FL
Where did James Roday come from? Wow. I haven't seen anyone with this much star potential since Tom Cruise came onto the scene.

The show's premise is refreshingly plausible, despite the seemingly dozens of shows in recent years in which detectives with 'special powers' solve crimes. The twist is that he *doesn't* have special powers beyond excellent training by a dad with burdensome expectations.

Somehow it manages to combine youthful thirty-ish banter between buddies (Friends-style) with Monk-ish sleuthing and to charm our pants off at the same time.

The only weakness may be the cartoonish antagonism of officer Carlton Lassiter, who hates Shawn Spencer and denies his results beyond all reason. Hopefully, the writers will find a more comfortable space for the character to occupy.

Can't wait for the next season.
Tricia A.
Cupertino, CA
I started watching this show at work (during a lunch of course), because there is a season 1 box set in our break room so I thought I'd give it a try. I've seen many commercials for it and I must say that it is definitely not what I thought it was.
That's not a bad thing of course, it's a pretty good show, it's funny and quirky.
It does have some similarities to The Mentalist, but it does sort of stand on it's own.
Stefanie M.
Peoria, IL
It's fun, quick witted, has both bromance, romance. Action packed, though sometimes a little predictable. The show has gotten a ton better this season and are fully embracing real concepts of life, crimes, and relationship/ job struggles. The writers are amazing, the producing is great and having the apps and online game is appealing. Great as a family show, I know mine watches it together all the time and we love it!
Anna P.
Inverness, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is absolutely ridiculous, in the best way. The actors maintain their characters spot on, and the plot has a really gradual escalation, with good quick quips and call backs. I stopped watching in the sixth season, but recently went back to finish the series and it was sooooo worth it.
Dawn B.
I LOVE Psych! Love the characters, the stories, the humor, I love everything about it. It's witty and hilarious. I started watching a while ago and am hooked. I love the fact that it's in Santa Barbara instead of somewhere super famous like L.A. or New York. I love the different names Gus has in different episodes... Jazz Hands is one of my favorites. Hopefully this show will be on for a very long time.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show was funny. They were so stupid especially when he keeps pretending he is a psychic. Whereas, he already had clues and a bit of evidence that he discreetly won't tell anyone. He would act as if he had some power that made him figure out how and when the crimes happened. Hilarious
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL
Psych is one of my all time favorites. James Roday and Dule Hill have excellent chemistry. The will make you laugh and sometimes cry. It's one of the funniest shows i have watched. It's a refreshing break from other detective shows. I wish they didn't end the show and i would rewatch from the beginning.
Veronica B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Me and my boyfriend have been slowly watching this show for a while now and it's the number one show we watch when we had a long day and want to just relax and laugh. The characters are so sarcastic and funny and remind me a lot of people who I would actually hang out with. Great show!
Bethany V.
psych is one of my favorite shows. I Just finished it yesterday and no one will be disappointed by the ending. I really enjoy the relationships between everyone i think everyone wants a friendship like Gus and Shaun. I would recommend this show to anyone that likes crime/comedy shows.
Laura M.
If you are ever in need of a laugh then I would high recommend watching psych. I love the dynamic between Sean and Gus, it is very reminiscent of an actual lifelong friendship. The only thing that breaks my heart is that this show is no longer available to stream on Netflix. :(
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episode or is it just me?
Michelle P.
Do you wish they would bring it back?
Jade P.
Greer, SC
Do you feel like the show ended properly ?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
How is this show?
Angela S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Did you hear about Pluto?