Psych uploaded by Chelsea A.Psych uploaded by Jessi R.Psych uploaded by Christy M.

BY PSYCH #50 in TV

• Do you feel like the show ended properly ?13 Answers
  • Do you wish they would bring it back?20 Answers
  • Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episod...38 Answers
Psych
  • "Psych is one of my favorite shows to watch on my free time and the actors do such a darn good job making me laugh." in 13 reviews
  • "Plenty of comedy and I love the pop culture referencesI also thought it had an amazing finale and quite often shows have disappointing finales." in 13 reviews
  • "I started watching this show at work (during a lunch of course), because there is a season 1 box set in our break room so I thought I'd give it a try." in 13 reviews
  • "Psych has the main characters Shawn and Gus solve crime, while Shawn is pretending to be psychic." in 9 reviews
  • "The jokes and pop culture references they'd make in each episode were so perfect, it felt like you were watching actual people you may know on the TV." in 8 reviews
Maria Y.
I literally watched this show on Netflix everyday! I love it so much even tho I did finish all the seasons. This show always brings back good memories and puts a smile on my face. I just love to rewatch the episodes to feel better and feel "adventurous". Definitely recommend it for people who love crime and comedy. 😁💕
Amber W.
Oromocto, NB
Psych quickly became one of my all time favorite shows once I started Netflixing it. It's quirky, hilarious, full of pop culture references and has possibly the best bromance ever. Whenever I'm in a crap mood or hubby is out of town I almost always end up watching Psych to cheer myself up, and it always works!
Tina C.
Toney, AL
This show cracks me up. Shawn and Guss are quite the pair. They are matched perfectly which makes for a funny show. Shawn is always getting into trouble and the level headed Guss gets wrapped in every time. I have been watching this show every since it came out! Hurry up new season! And I love spot the pineapple!
Julia K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
It is okay. In the beginning, I thought this Show was weird, but funny. After watching a few episodes though, it just seemedto be weird and boring with a couple good jokes. So, once in a while, I will accidentaly find it on TV and watch a Little bit of an Episode, but that is it.
Zaheen C.
THIS IS MY SHOW! its absolutely the best. It's funny, and has crime, and the cast argh just perfect. I kid you not, I cried when it ended. And I miss it. It's one of those shows I'd watch all over again any day! It just makes me so happy, and with its stupid humour it makes you laugh. Even the serious moments hurt, but it's never too serious. I think this show is definitely a top comedy show and a must watch.
Kasey H.
I LOVE THIS SERIES. My boyfriend and I have been watching this and we have gotten through 8 seasons within not even a month. We sit around and binge watch it because we laugh every time, and I became very invested in Shawn and Juliet's relationship. Ahh.. SO PERFECT.
Emily M.
Toronto, ON
Only watch the first three, maybe four seasons. The Shawn/Juliette romance has zero chemistry and is completely off-putting, but I love all of the characters individually and the first four seasons have some AMAZING episodes, especially the telenovela episode.
Amy L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Psych was a really great show in the beginning but I slowly lost interest. At some moments it was a little too goofy for me but usually it was very funny. It's a unique show with a good plot and I'll probably continue watching it sometime.
Maricela L.
I love this product. The best I've ever had. It has a very practical and easy to use application. I would recommend it one hundred percent. My favorit 💗💗💗
Dina E.
Mansoura, Dakahleya
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the most important series in the world and has been widely spread in the Middle East
It has earned a lot of admiration and I am one of them
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episode or is it just me?
Michelle P.
Do you wish they would bring it back?
Jade P.
Greer, SC
Do you feel like the show ended properly ?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
How is this show?
Jackie S.
Pleasant Hope, MO
Does anyone know where you can watch all the previous seasons? I don't have netflix or hulu at the moment and I'm trying to decide which one to get and if one has Psych and the other doesn't then I'll probably get that one.