Psych uploaded by Chelsea A.Psych uploaded by Jessi R.Psych uploaded by Christy M.

BY PSYCH #50 in TV

• Do you feel like the show ended properly ?13 Answers
  • Do you wish they would bring it back?20 Answers
  • Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episod...38 Answers
Psych
  • "Psych is one of my favorite shows to watch on my free time and the actors do such a darn good job making me laugh." in 13 reviews
  • "Plenty of comedy and I love the pop culture referencesI also thought it had an amazing finale and quite often shows have disappointing finales." in 13 reviews
  • "I started watching this show at work (during a lunch of course), because there is a season 1 box set in our break room so I thought I'd give it a try." in 13 reviews
  • "Psych has the main characters Shawn and Gus solve crime, while Shawn is pretending to be psychic." in 9 reviews
  • "The jokes and pop culture references they'd make in each episode were so perfect, it felt like you were watching actual people you may know on the TV." in 8 reviews
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO
Very funny!
Alesha W.
Salt Lake City, UT
Funny show with a few suspenseful episodes. After a while Shaun can get on your nerves, but it is mostly funny!
Lynnette D.
Lyon, France
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My husband introduced me to the awesome that is Shawn and Gus. Ever since that first night, we would sit down together every night and watch one to two episodes. The show is hilarious and I enjoy the chemistry between Shawn and Gus so much. I wish there were more seasons to watch.
Anne T.
Toronto , ON
Probably one of my favorites. There are great characters with great character development. Very funny and witty storyline. I love the relationships between all characters. It was unfortunate that the last couple of seasons took forever to be aired, but I'm gland they pulled through and ended it well and they did not ditch viewers in the middle of a season. Their musical episode was also really great, with original songs and lyrics to fit the dialogue and story. I've pretty much rewatched this show nearly 10 times already, as it's good background noise to study to (in my opinion)
Fayrouz A.
Man. This tv show is my dream come true. Everything i want in one. From comedy and mystery to a little romance and funny action scenes. I really love this show and was psyched to hear that they released a movie in 2017. I am so excited to watch it.
Forrest Jamie S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Words cannot explain how much I love Psych. Great writing and perfect cast - one minute you could be laughing until you can't breathe and the next crying until you can't breathe. One of my all time favs!
dorothy r.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great comedy-writing characters continue on USA! What a wonderful first episode! I am hooked. Shawn Spencer is my new hero-sleuth! The first episode managed to mix the introduction of all the characters into a deftly woven plot full of fun.

I enjoyed James Roday's timing. He's got a character down pat on the first try. Dulé Hill is wonderful as Roday's partner in crimes. The rest of the cast is very good. The dating cops and the female interim Chief of Police round out a good cast that will welcome Corbin Bernsen as Spencer's ex-cop dad.

Once again, there is a reason to stay home on Friday nights!
Odelia Y.
This is seriously in my top favorite series! It's hilarious, interesting and puzzling, has drama and can be quite unpredictable!
Now at season 7 this show still leaves me hanging on the edge of the sofa, waiting nervously for the next episode.
The storyline is just a bit continuous, but you can also just start watching any episode broadcasted on TV, and you'll be able to understand whats going on. Of course it's very recommended to just watch it from the beginning, since you will LOVE IT.
And I'm just not going to start talking about my love for Lassiter cause it just won't end!

Just watch it, you'll fall in love!
Amanda C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite TV shows ever! Gus and Shawn are the perfect partners and best friends. Laugh out loud funny, witty and with so many pop culture references, Psych is amazing! Whenever I feel like watching TV but nothing sounds that interesting, I always find myself watching re-runs of Psych because they never fail to amuse me. A crime and a comedy = winning combination.
Jennifer L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This series was great, lighthearted (even when the episode deals with murder) and funny. The acting started out rather stiff and not very engaging, however it improved over the seasons. Most of the episodes aren't connected so it makes this series easy to pick up. It was a great watch. I loved the pineapples in each episode, it was basically the series mascot.
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episode or is it just me?
Michelle P.
Do you wish they would bring it back?
Jade P.
Greer, SC
Do you feel like the show ended properly ?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
How is this show?
Jackie S.
Pleasant Hope, MO
Does anyone know where you can watch all the previous seasons? I don't have netflix or hulu at the moment and I'm trying to decide which one to get and if one has Psych and the other doesn't then I'll probably get that one.