- "Psych is one of my favorite shows to watch on my free time and the actors do such a darn good job making me laugh." in 13 reviews
- "Plenty of comedy and I love the pop culture referencesI also thought it had an amazing finale and quite often shows have disappointing finales." in 13 reviews
- "I started watching this show at work (during a lunch of course), because there is a season 1 box set in our break room so I thought I'd give it a try." in 13 reviews
- "Psych has the main characters Shawn and Gus solve crime, while Shawn is pretending to be psychic." in 9 reviews
- "The jokes and pop culture references they'd make in each episode were so perfect, it felt like you were watching actual people you may know on the TV." in 8 reviews
I enjoyed James Roday's timing. He's got a character down pat on the first try. Dulé Hill is wonderful as Roday's partner in crimes. The rest of the cast is very good. The dating cops and the female interim Chief of Police round out a good cast that will welcome Corbin Bernsen as Spencer's ex-cop dad.
Once again, there is a reason to stay home on Friday nights!
Now at season 7 this show still leaves me hanging on the edge of the sofa, waiting nervously for the next episode.
The storyline is just a bit continuous, but you can also just start watching any episode broadcasted on TV, and you'll be able to understand whats going on. Of course it's very recommended to just watch it from the beginning, since you will LOVE IT.
And I'm just not going to start talking about my love for Lassiter cause it just won't end!
Just watch it, you'll fall in love!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos