Psych uploaded by Chelsea A.Psych uploaded by Jessi R.Psych uploaded by Christy M.

BY PSYCH

• Do you feel like the show ended properly ?13 Answers
  • Do you wish they would bring it back?21 Answers
  • Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episod...39 Answers
Psych
  • "Psych is one of my favorite shows to watch on my free time and the actors do such a darn good job making me laugh." in 13 reviews
  • "Plenty of comedy and I love the pop culture referencesI also thought it had an amazing finale and quite often shows have disappointing finales." in 13 reviews
  • "I started watching this show at work (during a lunch of course), because there is a season 1 box set in our break room so I thought I'd give it a try." in 13 reviews
  • "Psych has the main characters Shawn and Gus solve crime, while Shawn is pretending to be psychic." in 9 reviews
  • "The jokes and pop culture references they'd make in each episode were so perfect, it felt like you were watching actual people you may know on the TV." in 8 reviews
Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Psych is definitely on my top five list of my favorite shows. It's absolutely hilarious. No matter what kind of mood I'm in I am guaranteed to laugh and with the new Psych movie about to air, a complete box set of Psych is my #GiftCrush. I want to buy a pineapple and binge watch every season and then find some way to watch the movie since sadly I don't have cable.
Juliann P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is my all time favorite show and I am so sad that there will be no new episodes. Shawn and Gus will forever be my favorite TV friendship. This show had such creative and witty writing and so many great lines came from it. No one had more fun solving crime than the Santa Barbara Police Department. This show is definitely worth checking out!
Jocelynne S.
Midlothian, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Not only is this show filled with sarcastic banter, nail-biting suspense, and delicious foods, but it is filled with a sexy pretend-psychic and his equally attractive pharmaceutical salesman partner.

Pineapples and references to obscure 80's films are a staple of this show. Along with this delightful show come a variety of characters that make the viewer laugh, cry, and ... well mostly laugh... A LOT!

This is a fantastic show that everyone needs to watch!
Lynda T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Oh how I miss new episodes of Psych! It's my husband's favorite show, and one of my favorites as well. The episodes are still fun to watch after many, many viewings. I feel like every time I watch I see something that I missed before. All of the movie and 80's references are fabulous, and we so loved seeing a ton of cameos from 80's stars. I love the balance between the goofy humor, and the seriousness of the crimes they solved. Our whole family loves it!
Paige B.
Park City, KY
I love Psych. Absolutely love it. I have watched it for so long and it just gets better and better. I love trying to guess what hilarious name Shawn will give Gus in each episode and trying to spot the pineapple. It cracks me up the situations Shawn ends up in and how he manages to get himself out of them. Like someone else said, Psych is not your typical crime show. But, it is an awesome show and one I love to watch, and even enjoy the reruns.
brooke b.
La Quinta, CA
I love this show i have watched it from the pilot. the comedic timing with the actors is amazing and i think they are some of the best comedians of the business the show has a good combo of humor and mystery and when they do dark episode they nail them like in the yin/yang episodes it really showed the actors ranges as well as the shows and it never gets old and from the outtakes it looks like they improve some of the scenes witch is not easy
Shana L.
Laud Lakes, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite shows, it is easily in my top 3 USA shows of all time. It's a brilliant mix of comedy, mystery, drama and a good time. The cast's energy is great, the energy between Gus and Shawn is just adorable. This show has you on your toes in anticipation for the next episode, the cliffhangers are dangerously good and the random plot twist are really good. I could go on forever, this show is overall a great and entertaining show.
Katy A.
Doral, FL
Where did James Roday come from? Wow. I haven't seen anyone with this much star potential since Tom Cruise came onto the scene.

The show's premise is refreshingly plausible, despite the seemingly dozens of shows in recent years in which detectives with 'special powers' solve crimes. The twist is that he *doesn't* have special powers beyond excellent training by a dad with burdensome expectations.

Somehow it manages to combine youthful thirty-ish banter between buddies (Friends-style) with Monk-ish sleuthing and to charm our pants off at the same time.

The only weakness may be the cartoonish antagonism of officer Carlton Lassiter, who hates Shawn Spencer and denies his results beyond all reason. Hopefully, the writers will find a more comfortable space for the character to occupy.

Can't wait for the next season.
This show will keep you on your toes with all of the pop culture references - and make sure to keep an eye out for the hidden pineapples! I started watching this showing during its hundredth episode marathon, and it definitely moves along at a good clip, and the characters progression is cute and definitly captures your heart. Its funny, with large does of sarcasm, and hints of suspense that leave something for everyone.
Amanda S.
Cleveland, TN
This is the best show on! The characters are great. I often find myself quoting the show. It is really funny but still a crime solving show. This show has so much going on including hidden pineapples and references that not just anybody would get. Every now and then they even change the theme song to match the show. For example, one episode was about a murder on a Spanish soap opera so the opening theme song was in Spanish.
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episode or is it just me?
Michelle P.
Do you wish they would bring it back?
Jade P.
Greer, SC
Do you feel like the show ended properly ?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
How is this show?
Jackie S.
Pleasant Hope, MO
Does anyone know where you can watch all the previous seasons? I don't have netflix or hulu at the moment and I'm trying to decide which one to get and if one has Psych and the other doesn't then I'll probably get that one.