Psych uploaded by Chelsea A.Psych uploaded by Jessi R.Psych uploaded by Christy M.

BY PSYCH #31 in TV

• Do you feel like the show ended properly ?13 Answers
  • Do you wish they would bring it back?21 Answers
  • Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episod...39 Answers
Psych
  • "Psych is one of my favorite shows to watch on my free time and the actors do such a darn good job making me laugh." in 13 reviews
  • "Plenty of comedy and I love the pop culture referencesI also thought it had an amazing finale and quite often shows have disappointing finales." in 13 reviews
  • "I started watching this show at work (during a lunch of course), because there is a season 1 box set in our break room so I thought I'd give it a try." in 13 reviews
  • "Psych has the main characters Shawn and Gus solve crime, while Shawn is pretending to be psychic." in 9 reviews
  • "The jokes and pop culture references they'd make in each episode were so perfect, it felt like you were watching actual people you may know on the TV." in 8 reviews
Azanah K.
Needham, MA
Even though it's not on anymore I would definitely recommend watching this show. It is hilarious and although every episode has a similar structure to it they all remain different enough to be entertaining.
Courtney V.
Clinton, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I didn't discover Psych until last year, missing its complete run on TV, unfortunately. However, once I found it and started watching on Netflix, I could NOT stop watching! The cast is stellar....James Roday's wit is off the charts and so much fun to watch. Dule Hill is the perfect counterpart for him as well, and the supporting cast is fantastic. The writing is always sharp and smart and funny with a touch of irreverence to keep things fresh. I've binge watched all 8 seasons twice in a year....and I'll probably binge it again soon!
Robin J.
Tacoma, WA
I have watched PSYCH from the very beginning and have loved every single minute of it. So much so, that I go back on Netflix and watch my favorite episodes from previous seasons
(Scary Sherry, Twin Spires, Last Nights Gus to name a few).

While many people have complained that this season isn't as funny as past, I have to disagree. If anything, it's gone back to it's roots. Subtle humor that feeds off the chemistry Dule and James. They have perfect timing, and I love them. The show is often times intentionally funny and unintentionally hilarious. I hear that season 8 will be it's last, and this is one show that I will purchase the DVD's for.
Cassandra B.
Spring Hill, FL
This show is beautifully constructed. It is strong from the first season to the last. It's funny, smart, and way ahead of the game. This show did more with its limited resources than most big network shows. The writers new exactly when to take risks.
Shawn isn't ready to be a grown up, so he uses his perceptive skills to pretend to be psychic. He is immature but lovable and so is his uptight best friend. The show has an obvious Sherlockian influence, but approaches the procedural crime show format in a fresh way. It's funny, exciting, and incredibly smart. It's also great for big movie and TV buffs. The references and guest stars are amazing.
Amanda M.
Austin, TX
Crime show with a comedy twist. Shawn Spencer and Gus are the best! I absolutely loved this show. Sure t can be cheesy at times, but the good, funny kind of cheesy
Amy W.
Rossford, OH
When you think of a show about detectives and crime, you usually don't think there will be any laughs, but that is what you get when you watch Psych. Psych has the main characters Shawn and Gus solve crime, while Shawn is pretending to be psychic. It is just too funny and the crimes committed are still very interesting to watch, in my opinion. The comedy makes it uplifting in a strange way, so I am able to watch episodes in a marathon, whereas other serious shows like Law and Order SVU, I cannot watch back to back because it is just too much. Overall, psych is an awesome and unique show. A definite must watch.
Chelsie L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
So so so cute. I absolutely loved everything about this show. Shawn & Gus. Shawn & Juliette. It all worked so well & was just so entertaining. All the quirkiness Shawn brought to the table was just awesome. His ability to pick up on his surroundings was just crazy to me. & it wasn't yr run of the mill cop show. I love any kind of cop show in general, but this was awesome. Lighthearted, fun, smart, kept you on yr toes, just the whole package. This show just makes me happy :)
Maria Y.
Pomona, NY
So sad to announce that there are only 5 EPISODES LEFT! after this the show will be ending for good so sad to hear this because i have watched since the beginning and was immediately a FAN! I got my fiance into it also. This show is just feel good humor it isn't overdone and it isn't volgur its just funny! Ive enjoyed it so much over the past 8yrs and will miss it now that it is gone but thankfully i have every season on DVD! Give it a try its actually really good once you get into it even though the last two seasons haven't been its funniest but still great
Molly E.
Catskill, NY
Okay, I love Psych, been watching from the beginning. When I first saw it, it was at 10PM in 2006 and it was right after Monk. If you liked Monk (the seriousness of the detective) and you're looking for a little comedy, Psych is for you (the comedy, silliness of Shawn Spencer and Burton Guster).
Shawn Spencer *SPOILER GASP* isn't a real psychic, he has just faking one. It is all explained in the first episode (hour and a half long, just an FYI).
Great relationships between the characters and how episode plays out is brilliant. I'm always laughing along with my Mom. I would say, watch with friends but I've been known to watch it alone and I still laugh.
Hope I helped.
Beverly W.
Fountain Hills, AZ
I have watched Psych since it first aired and have loved just about every episode. Shawn and Gus are hilarious especially when they break into song. Their fast delivery is smooth and they never miss a beat. I love the 80's tributes, along with the mini shout-outs to other shows. Oh, and don't forget to look for the pineapple!!

It's definitely a light hearted crime show, not to be taken seriously. Just sit back and enjoy, letting it take you on a journey to escape the cares of the world for 1hr a week.
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episode or is it just me?
Michelle P.
Do you wish they would bring it back?
Jade P.
Greer, SC
Do you feel like the show ended properly ?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
How is this show?
Angela S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Did you hear about Pluto?