- "Psych is one of my favorite shows to watch on my free time and the actors do such a darn good job making me laugh." in 13 reviews
- "Plenty of comedy and I love the pop culture referencesI also thought it had an amazing finale and quite often shows have disappointing finales." in 13 reviews
- "I started watching this show at work (during a lunch of course), because there is a season 1 box set in our break room so I thought I'd give it a try." in 13 reviews
- "Psych has the main characters Shawn and Gus solve crime, while Shawn is pretending to be psychic." in 9 reviews
- "The jokes and pop culture references they'd make in each episode were so perfect, it felt like you were watching actual people you may know on the TV." in 8 reviews
I cried the day I found out they was taking it off the air!!!! I loved this show. There was times this show made me laugh so hard I would pee myself!!!
This was my husband and I's favorite show ever. Such a great show and I wish they hadn't cancelled it. Miss watching these guys and their adventures.
I just finished rewatching the entire series on Netflix (except for the newest). It is a entertaining show and I am sad it is over. Very feel good.
I absolutely love this show. I love how it doesn't take itself too seriously and poke fun at all of the crime shows in such a witty and clever way.
This show was hilarious. There were a lot of little things they had in each episode that was really funny. On top of it all, the cast was great.
My husband turned me onto this show on Netflix and I was hooked! I think the show is hilarious! I love all the characters and the story lines!
Psych is great! I love the relationship between Shawn and Gus! I'm always laughing while watching this. Good mix of crime and comedy. Watch it!
Who doesn't love this show!? It's funny and witty. The characters are great. A psychic and his friend. Always funny nicknames. The best of friends.
This show is hilarious! My husband and I love watching it. I hate when Sean and Juliette were broken up though! They're so much better together!
For some reason, I lost interest in Psych a few seasons back. But season seven is looking good. I think I'll get back into the habit of watching!
Q & A
Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episode or is it just me?
Do you wish they would bring it back?
Do you feel like the show ended properly ?
How is this show?
Does anyone know where you can watch all the previous seasons? I don't have netflix or hulu at the moment and I'm trying to decide which one to get and if one has Psych and the other doesn't then I'll probably get that one.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos