Psych uploaded by Chelsea A.Psych uploaded by Jessi R.Psych uploaded by Christy M.

BY PSYCH

• Do you feel like the show ended properly ?13 Answers
  • Do you wish they would bring it back?21 Answers
  • Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episod...39 Answers
Psych
  • "Psych is one of my favorite shows to watch on my free time and the actors do such a darn good job making me laugh." in 13 reviews
  • "Plenty of comedy and I love the pop culture referencesI also thought it had an amazing finale and quite often shows have disappointing finales." in 13 reviews
  • "I started watching this show at work (during a lunch of course), because there is a season 1 box set in our break room so I thought I'd give it a try." in 13 reviews
  • "Psych has the main characters Shawn and Gus solve crime, while Shawn is pretending to be psychic." in 9 reviews
  • "The jokes and pop culture references they'd make in each episode were so perfect, it felt like you were watching actual people you may know on the TV." in 8 reviews
Jessi R.
Barnhart , Mo
I am a total fan of delicious flavor and therefore I love Psych!!!! This is one of the best shows on. The Fan base is amazing too, we are all Psych-o's ;).
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Psych! It's so funny. It keeps me entertained for hours! One of the best shows for a marathon in my opinion. I laugh throughout almost every episode.
Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
So pumped for the Psych movie! This show is so funny most cop shows are very serious while in Psych you laugh the whole time while seeing cases being solved.
chantal l.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love this show!! Currently on season 5, I wish i could watch this everyday on Netflix. It's so good! All the tittle characters just make such a great team.
Cassie T.
Geneva, IL
This has been my favorite show since season 1. It is a great twist on detective shows with the humor instead of all seriousness. You will grow to love it.
Christy H.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorite shows of all time! Funny and great story lines. The actors are fantastic! So sad that it has ended but thank goodness for dvd sets!
Diana H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is such an underrated show! One of my all time favorite things to watch and it never gets old. The writing is great and the acting is phenomenal.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show!!! It is a must see for sure!!! It has a great cast and highly entertaining to watch!!  I would definitely  recommend this!
Safia E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The show was pretty good for the first two seasons, but slowly lost its appeal. I love the kind of relationship that Gus and Shawn have. It's so cute!
Stephanie C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
I love how this show is so stupid yet so interesting... No matter how many times I say imma stop watching this show I keep getting drawn back to it...
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episode or is it just me?
Michelle P.
Do you wish they would bring it back?
Jade P.
Greer, SC
Do you feel like the show ended properly ?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
How is this show?
Jackie S.
Pleasant Hope, MO
Does anyone know where you can watch all the previous seasons? I don't have netflix or hulu at the moment and I'm trying to decide which one to get and if one has Psych and the other doesn't then I'll probably get that one.