Psych uploaded by Chelsea A.Psych uploaded by Jessi R.Psych uploaded by Christy M.

BY PSYCH #32 in TV

• Do you feel like the show ended properly ?13 Answers
  • Do you wish they would bring it back?21 Answers
  • Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episod...39 Answers
Psych
  • "Psych is one of my favorite shows to watch on my free time and the actors do such a darn good job making me laugh." in 13 reviews
  • "Plenty of comedy and I love the pop culture referencesI also thought it had an amazing finale and quite often shows have disappointing finales." in 13 reviews
  • "I started watching this show at work (during a lunch of course), because there is a season 1 box set in our break room so I thought I'd give it a try." in 13 reviews
  • "Psych has the main characters Shawn and Gus solve crime, while Shawn is pretending to be psychic." in 9 reviews
  • "The jokes and pop culture references they'd make in each episode were so perfect, it felt like you were watching actual people you may know on the TV." in 8 reviews
Delaney G.
Elkhart, IN
This is such a good show. It isn't like most typical "detective" shows, as it is not super serious and it is absolutely hilarious! I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this to everyone!
Britt F.
Brandon, FL
Love the show and the premise.Love how shawn is so smart about details and remembering things but yet he is funny, jokerster, and seems like he would forget things a lot.
S W.
For a long time, this and Monk were my favorite shows on TV. I was crushed when each ended. I watch this on Netflix every night. It is one of the funniest shows on TV.
Isabel L.
Ogden , UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This show is really funny, and cheesy. There are some seasons that are a little slow, and over the top, but for the most part I can't complaint. Great show to watch.
Alyssa B.
Lubbock, TX
Season 3 was kind of a let down, but they got their stride back and are back to their entertaining wacky antics. Shawn and Gus are probably my favorite duo ever.
Tabitha H.
The fact that these two are good friends in real life only adds to the great chemistry they already have. I love the humor as well as the mystery/crime element.
Jessica A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This was such a good show! We love randomly picking episodes to watch and then remember all the fun this gang used to have :) they always get in trouble, lol!
Allie F.
Syracuse, UT
Love this show!! Fun, entertaining, & creative! There are great characters (Think Nigel St. Nigel or Desperoux!) and you never know what Shawn will call Gus.
Randi H.
I find this show incredibly funny and different to a lot of crime solving shows, because there is a lot more comedy in it. I wish this show could last forever.
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Psych! It's so funny. It keeps me entertained for hours! One of the best shows for a marathon in my opinion. I laugh throughout almost every episode.
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episode or is it just me?
Michelle P.
Do you wish they would bring it back?
Jade P.
Greer, SC
Do you feel like the show ended properly ?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
How is this show?
Angela S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Did you hear about Pluto?