Psych uploaded by Chelsea A.Psych uploaded by Jessi R.Psych uploaded by Christy M.

BY PSYCH #32 in TV

• Do you feel like the show ended properly ?13 Answers
  • Do you wish they would bring it back?21 Answers
  • Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episod...39 Answers
Psych
  • "Psych is one of my favorite shows to watch on my free time and the actors do such a darn good job making me laugh." in 13 reviews
  • "Plenty of comedy and I love the pop culture referencesI also thought it had an amazing finale and quite often shows have disappointing finales." in 13 reviews
  • "I started watching this show at work (during a lunch of course), because there is a season 1 box set in our break room so I thought I'd give it a try." in 13 reviews
  • "Psych has the main characters Shawn and Gus solve crime, while Shawn is pretending to be psychic." in 9 reviews
  • "The jokes and pop culture references they'd make in each episode were so perfect, it felt like you were watching actual people you may know on the TV." in 8 reviews
Pam M.
Paintsville, KY
Shawn and Gus are hilarious. They are about as psychic as I am which makes the show so funny. Just recently started watching this show and now I hear it's ending. Hope to catch past shows as reruns.
Becky F.
I'm not a big fan of this show. We started watching it randomly for a new show and the first episodes were great and then as the show went on it became less interesting and harder for me to stick w/.
Jamie S.
Litchfield, MI
Loved this show. Great cast. They jokes were a little forced near the end of the series, but still a great show. I loved the way they ended the show, that episode was so good, made me cry a little.
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
I got hooked on this show! I really enjoyed the whole cast. I was sad to see it come to an end. It was entertaining to watch how they solved the cases in each episode. I loved their friendship!!
Barbie N.
Surprise , Az
I love Psych. It's funny, witty, and quick. I love the 80's references and the cast really seems to have fun doing the show. Yes, it's silly, but it's supposed to be, it's part of the charm.
Jaiden S.
Bethany, MO
This is my favorite TV show in the entire world! If you like comedy and crime then this is definitely for you. You will fall more in love with the show after every single episode you watch!
Sav H.
Rochester, NY
I love psych! it has mystery and crime solving plus its hilarious and i love shawn and gus! i could watch this show over and over again and never get board, I'm so sad its ending :(
Rumana Y.
Honolulu, HI
I am so sad they ended this show!!! I loved it. Comedy and crime all in one. The main characters seemed to work perfect together. I would definitely recommend this show to others.
Salena B.
I love mysteries and humor! And this is the perfect show for me! I've been watching this show since it first came out! You have to watch the first season to understand everything.
Delaney G.
Elkhart, IN
This is such a good show. It isn't like most typical "detective" shows, as it is not super serious and it is absolutely hilarious! I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this to everyone!
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episode or is it just me?
Michelle P.
Do you wish they would bring it back?
Jade P.
Greer, SC
Do you feel like the show ended properly ?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
How is this show?
Angela S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Did you hear about Pluto?