Psych uploaded by Chelsea A.Psych uploaded by Jessi R.Psych uploaded by Christy M.

BY PSYCH

• Do you feel like the show ended properly ?13 Answers
  • Do you wish they would bring it back?21 Answers
  • Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episod...39 Answers
Psych
  • "Psych is one of my favorite shows to watch on my free time and the actors do such a darn good job making me laugh." in 13 reviews
  • "Plenty of comedy and I love the pop culture referencesI also thought it had an amazing finale and quite often shows have disappointing finales." in 13 reviews
  • "I started watching this show at work (during a lunch of course), because there is a season 1 box set in our break room so I thought I'd give it a try." in 13 reviews
  • "Psych has the main characters Shawn and Gus solve crime, while Shawn is pretending to be psychic." in 9 reviews
  • "The jokes and pop culture references they'd make in each episode were so perfect, it felt like you were watching actual people you may know on the TV." in 8 reviews
Sarah H.
Holland, MI
It's Sherlock Holmes and Watson plus 10 tons of comedy. This show is very smart and super funny. Sometimes the wittiness reminds me a bit of "Gilmore Girls," except, you know, with grown men trying to solve crime. =0)
Teresa T.
Reynoldsburg , OH
A great show. They manage to continue to make a funny light hearted show each season. Shawn and Gus are the best duo on tv. Their exchanges are hilarious! I hope they continue this show for many seasons to come.
Haley D.
Maryville, TN
The best part about Psych is the interaction between the two main characters. They are absolutely hilarious together and you will want them to be your real-life best friends! I can't get enough of Shawn and Gus!
Lura T.
Winston Salem, NC
I'm currently watching this show on Netflix and am addicted. the mysteries are very intruiging and the actors are pertty hilarious. Overall, a fun show to watch.
Kristine A.
I started watching this show because of my boyfriend and I'm glad he got me to watch it. This show is dumb funny i was pleasantly surprised that i really liked it.
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
This show is like scooby doo for grown ups. I actually like the humor and plot lines. The two main characters are funny. Their chemistry is a perfect comedic pairing. I'm sad that this is going off the air!
Candice R.
Lewes, DE
This show is hilarious and one of my favorite shows. I enjoy many of the shows on USA, but this is one I always go back to. This is a funny type of cop show, but there’s always a good story behind the comedy.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is so funny, I started watching it not to long ago and got hooked the cast on here are great, and always get a good laugh out of every episode I've seen
Allie R.
One of the best shows of all time. It has everything: Love, Murder, Hilarity, Shenanigans, Gus, and Shawn. You will not be sorry you watched this TV show, it is absolutely brilliant and full of laughter.
Jessica L.
West new york, NJ
I loved this show! It was so funny and made me laugh a whole lot! I was sad to see it end but at least it had an ending and wasn't canceled and left us hanging. I had a long good run but I still miss it.
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episode or is it just me?
Michelle P.
Do you wish they would bring it back?
Jade P.
Greer, SC
Do you feel like the show ended properly ?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
How is this show?
Jackie S.
Pleasant Hope, MO
Does anyone know where you can watch all the previous seasons? I don't have netflix or hulu at the moment and I'm trying to decide which one to get and if one has Psych and the other doesn't then I'll probably get that one.