Psych uploaded by Chelsea A.Psych uploaded by Jessi R.Psych uploaded by Christy M.

BY PSYCH #50 in TV

• Do you feel like the show ended properly ?13 Answers
  • Do you wish they would bring it back?20 Answers
  • Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episod...38 Answers
Psych
  • "Psych is one of my favorite shows to watch on my free time and the actors do such a darn good job making me laugh." in 13 reviews
  • "Plenty of comedy and I love the pop culture referencesI also thought it had an amazing finale and quite often shows have disappointing finales." in 13 reviews
  • "I started watching this show at work (during a lunch of course), because there is a season 1 box set in our break room so I thought I'd give it a try." in 13 reviews
  • "Psych has the main characters Shawn and Gus solve crime, while Shawn is pretending to be psychic." in 9 reviews
  • "The jokes and pop culture references they'd make in each episode were so perfect, it felt like you were watching actual people you may know on the TV." in 8 reviews
Jerah R.
Columbia, SC
This show is HILARIOUS! Sean is a comedic genious. I love the relationship between him and his father.. and the love story with Jules is just to die for! great series!!
Karly C.
Bremerton, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Classic go to in order to cheer me up. Wonderful show to watch on a rainy day while reading a book. Always good for laughs and on occasion hits you right in the feels.
Cara B.
Escondido, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This show is my all time favorite ever! I have seen all the episodes. Each season ends with a cliffhanger which is very interesting. It's a must watch!
Ashley A.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been a huge fan since this show came out. I have just about every piece of merchandise and have watched it on netflix at least 5 times through the series. This show is hilarious and is one of the best shows I've seen
Allyson B.
One of the best shows I've ever watched. One of my personal favorites. Last season doesn't compare to the rest though. It's like the started to run out of ideas almost.
Natalie H.
Nevada, OH
This show was always hilarious. Their friendship really amused me. I really wish I hate kept up with it, but sometimes I get so distracted, specially by other shows.
Sarah H.
Holland, MI
It's Sherlock Holmes and Watson plus 10 tons of comedy. This show is very smart and super funny. Sometimes the wittiness reminds me a bit of "Gilmore Girls," except, you know, with grown men trying to solve crime. =0)
Teresa T.
Reynoldsburg , OH
A great show. They manage to continue to make a funny light hearted show each season. Shawn and Gus are the best duo on tv. Their exchanges are hilarious! I hope they continue this show for many seasons to come.
Lura T.
Winston Salem, NC
I'm currently watching this show on Netflix and am addicted. the mysteries are very intruiging and the actors are pertty hilarious. Overall, a fun show to watch.
Kristine A.
I started watching this show because of my boyfriend and I'm glad he got me to watch it. This show is dumb funny i was pleasantly surprised that i really liked it.
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episode or is it just me?
Michelle P.
Do you wish they would bring it back?
Jade P.
Greer, SC
Do you feel like the show ended properly ?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
How is this show?
Jackie S.
Pleasant Hope, MO
Does anyone know where you can watch all the previous seasons? I don't have netflix or hulu at the moment and I'm trying to decide which one to get and if one has Psych and the other doesn't then I'll probably get that one.