Psych uploaded by Chelsea A.Psych uploaded by Jessi R.Psych uploaded by Christy M.

BY PSYCH #32 in TV

• Do you feel like the show ended properly ?13 Answers
  • Do you wish they would bring it back?21 Answers
  • Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episod...39 Answers
Psych
  • "Psych is one of my favorite shows to watch on my free time and the actors do such a darn good job making me laugh." in 13 reviews
  • "Plenty of comedy and I love the pop culture referencesI also thought it had an amazing finale and quite often shows have disappointing finales." in 13 reviews
  • "I started watching this show at work (during a lunch of course), because there is a season 1 box set in our break room so I thought I'd give it a try." in 13 reviews
  • "Psych has the main characters Shawn and Gus solve crime, while Shawn is pretending to be psychic." in 9 reviews
  • "The jokes and pop culture references they'd make in each episode were so perfect, it felt like you were watching actual people you may know on the TV." in 8 reviews
Kati S.
Elkhorn, NE
The friendship between Gus and Shawn is the greatest part of this show. Their back-and-forth banter is always hilarious and witty, and their shenanigans, while always off the wall and ridiculous, always result in them catching the bad guy.
Jessica Q.
The best show ever on TV!! It has a great comedy !! The main character often references other shows and movies ! Your really have to watch a few episodes you will be in love !!
Lisa S.
Willoughby, OH
I found out about this show from marathons on Ion. It's a great mix of Mystery & Comedy. The actors are great and play their parts well. I would definitely recommend this show.
Jessica C.
Petaluma, CA
It's not for everyone, but I really like this show. It was the only thing that I could watch after a bad break up and kinda kept me sane so it's got a special place for me too.
Anna M.
Las Vegas, NV
Honestly one of the best TV shows out there! It is endlessly funny in all the right ways while still being able to maintain intense, dramatic, serious, and heartfelt moments.
Rachel B.
Newark, DE
I love psych. I've been watching it since season 1, when my brother got me hooked. sometimes, all you need is a bit of childish humor wrapped up with your favorite cop show.
Jessica M.
Lodi, NJ
Love love love this show. The writing is clever, the story lines are funny. Tons of guest spots, and 80's references. The only downside is there will be no more new episodes.
Lauren L.
Redondo Beach, CA
I literally love this whole show. I have seen every episode at least twice. I love James Roday and I love Dule hill. Amazing show, Amazing actors, and just overall perfect.
Amberly L.
My husband and I are so entertained by this show! We can't stop watching it. We didn't have cable until recently so we are eagerly waiting the last season to be on Netflix!
elaine h.
Little Rock, AR
Love this show. The "musical' special was great. Shaun and Gus are the best comedy duo on TV. You have to pay attention to catch all the jokes and to find the pineapple.
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episode or is it just me?
Michelle P.
Do you wish they would bring it back?
Jade P.
Greer, SC
Do you feel like the show ended properly ?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
How is this show?
Angela S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Did you hear about Pluto?