Psych uploaded by Chelsea A.Psych uploaded by Jessi R.Psych uploaded by Christy M.

BY PSYCH #32 in TV

• Do you feel like the show ended properly ?13 Answers
  • Do you wish they would bring it back?21 Answers
  • Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episod...39 Answers
Psych
  • "Psych is one of my favorite shows to watch on my free time and the actors do such a darn good job making me laugh." in 13 reviews
  • "Plenty of comedy and I love the pop culture referencesI also thought it had an amazing finale and quite often shows have disappointing finales." in 13 reviews
  • "I started watching this show at work (during a lunch of course), because there is a season 1 box set in our break room so I thought I'd give it a try." in 13 reviews
  • "Psych has the main characters Shawn and Gus solve crime, while Shawn is pretending to be psychic." in 9 reviews
  • "The jokes and pop culture references they'd make in each episode were so perfect, it felt like you were watching actual people you may know on the TV." in 8 reviews
Chelsea R.
Platteville, WI
Great show to watch when wanting to just sit and relax. Its got great characters that are super funny. The story lines are fairly original, but don't require too much thought or concentration on the viewers part, which is nice after a long day at work.
Lyndsey F.
Norfolk, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is so absolutely hilarious and I couldn't get enough of it. The relationship between the two main characters is so lovable and heartwarming that you'll love them and the show.
Amy N.
Estero, FL
This is a very good show for when nothing else is on, and there are no other new shows. Or for saturday after noons in the summer when there is only baseball on tv. It's witty, and funny, but its not very thought provoking and it's very predictible.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
This show is very funny! It's so funny how the one guy is not always right even though he is Psyched or not lol! This show is for people who have a good sense of humor and enjoy a few laughs.
Jennifer B.
Orem, UT
My husband watches this show all the time so i decided to watch a few episodes. Let me tell you it was the most boring TV show i have ever watched, not sure what the point is in the show either. overall a not entertaining and didn't catch my attention.
Dapheny P.
Tavares, FL
I live the show! ( A couple of more days till season 7!!) It's funny and mysterious and everything that I want a t.v. show to be. The pineapple theme all draws me deeper into the show :)
Savannah G.
My husband and I's all time favorite show!! I don't know if any of my other favorites compare to this one! It is hilarious and Shawn and Gus are always getting themselves into some kind of mess!
Jaclyn L.
Psych, in my opinion, is different from other shows. Shawn's and Gus's childish and annoying antics can be tiring at times, but they never fail to make me laugh. I admit, the new season wasn't as good as the previous, but it still makes me laugh.
Rachel R.
Wellington, FL
This show makes me look at pineapples and think "not oddly placed at all". It has been one of the more enjoyable televisions shows I have ever watched and will continue to do so.
rachel w.
This isn't something I watch religiously, it isn't even a favorite. But it's funny, and if it's on I'll watch it for sure. It's very entertaining. It can be kind of corny though.
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episode or is it just me?
Michelle P.
Do you wish they would bring it back?
Jade P.
Greer, SC
Do you feel like the show ended properly ?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
How is this show?
Angela S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Did you hear about Pluto?