Psych uploaded by Chelsea A.Psych uploaded by Jessi R.Psych uploaded by Christy M.

BY PSYCH #32 in TV

• Do you feel like the show ended properly ?13 Answers
  • Do you wish they would bring it back?21 Answers
  • Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episod...39 Answers
Psych
  • "Psych is one of my favorite shows to watch on my free time and the actors do such a darn good job making me laugh." in 13 reviews
  • "Plenty of comedy and I love the pop culture referencesI also thought it had an amazing finale and quite often shows have disappointing finales." in 13 reviews
  • "I started watching this show at work (during a lunch of course), because there is a season 1 box set in our break room so I thought I'd give it a try." in 13 reviews
  • "Psych has the main characters Shawn and Gus solve crime, while Shawn is pretending to be psychic." in 9 reviews
  • "The jokes and pop culture references they'd make in each episode were so perfect, it felt like you were watching actual people you may know on the TV." in 8 reviews
Danielle B.
Waianae, HI
By far, the best crime show the media has ever created! It is a combination of humor and mystery! Every episode that I watch gets me to literally laugh out loud. Sean and Gus are the perfect duo!
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
Probably one of my favorite shows of all time. Shawn and Gus have one of the most geniune, and endearing bromances going on. Although they seem like opposites they really do compliment each other.
Tracy A.
Redlands, CA
I love this show because the jokes are very well timed. They often have obscure references to different movies and pop culture. I also like the show is part-mystery and part comedy. Gus and Shawn play off each other well. I am sad that the show is coming to an end.
Jennee T.
Wooster, OH
My best friend and I are like Shaun and Gus, so this show seems extra special. I've loved it from the first episode and they get funnier as the season go on. Gotta get me a Shaun and Gus fix.
Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love this show, definitely one of my favorite comedies. Shawn is soo hot and hilarious. There's never a dull moment. I really like how he's not even psyich but you would never be able to tell.
Pierce H.
Brooklyn, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I can not express how much I love this show! I was so sad to hear of its last season and after watching the last episode I can say for a fact the ending was perfect. Its seriously a much watch
Cindy R.
Shawn is hilarious! I love everything about this show. I've never found another crime solving show that kept me laughing through out the entire episode. I love the Saturday marathons till 3am!
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Absolutely love this show!! A rare find being an hour long comedy-cop drama. The banter throughout the series is spectacular and incredibly funny. Sooo many good references. Highly recommend!
Anisha S.
Howell, NJ
Shawn & Gus are the most funniest people on TV at the moment. Psych is such an incredible show. Every episode gets even more funnier as each season progresses. Everyone needs to watch this show!!
Jennifer L.
Franklin Park, IL
This show. I can't even. My husband and I watch this show all the time, i think we've gone through all the seasons on netflix multiple times. We never stop laughing, such great chemistry!
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episode or is it just me?
Michelle P.
Do you wish they would bring it back?
Jade P.
Greer, SC
Do you feel like the show ended properly ?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
How is this show?
Angela S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Did you hear about Pluto?