Psych uploaded by Chelsea A.Psych uploaded by Jessi R.Psych uploaded by Christy M.

BY PSYCH #31 in TV

• Do you feel like the show ended properly ?13 Answers
  • Do you wish they would bring it back?21 Answers
  • Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episod...39 Answers
Psych
  • "Psych is one of my favorite shows to watch on my free time and the actors do such a darn good job making me laugh." in 13 reviews
  • "Plenty of comedy and I love the pop culture referencesI also thought it had an amazing finale and quite often shows have disappointing finales." in 13 reviews
  • "I started watching this show at work (during a lunch of course), because there is a season 1 box set in our break room so I thought I'd give it a try." in 13 reviews
  • "Psych has the main characters Shawn and Gus solve crime, while Shawn is pretending to be psychic." in 9 reviews
  • "The jokes and pop culture references they'd make in each episode were so perfect, it felt like you were watching actual people you may know on the TV." in 8 reviews
Jennifer B.
El Centro, CA
I caught Psych on Netflix and was instantly hooked. Is something that is safe for my kids to watch because squally the language is appropriate. I is so funny and exciting!! I recommend it to everyone!
Tiffany W.
Evans City, PA
This show mixes two of my favorite things: crime/mystery and comedy/laughing my butt off! Shawn and Gus have the best relationship and I can sit and watch a marathon all day because it never gets old!
Amber H.
Sullivan, WI
Pineapples, Catch phrases, and unbelievably funny daily interaction between "psychic" Shawn Spencer and his "sidekick" Burton Guster (who has many alias') Such a witty show... Can't stop watching it
Sarah E.
Shaun & Gus stole my heart. This is such a funny, not typical police detective, crime show. I watch reruns to cope until new stuff comes out. Lots of 80s actors and actresses guest star, which is fun.
Tiarra E.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love Psych. I think it's the funniest show ever, with just the right amount of crime in the mix. Some great actors/actresses and I definitely would recommend this to anyone with a taste for comedy.
Ayanna R.
Lancaster, CA
I have been watching this show since 2006 and I've been in love with it ever sense then. Shawn and Gus have personalities that mesh so well together. Its sad that USA tried to recreate this masterpiece with Common Law, but it just didn't make the cut and got quickly cancelled.
Ashley C.
Wichita, KS
I love this show. It may be under appreciated, but it is consistently smart, funny, and completely self-aware. I love Shawn and Gus and they never fail to make me smile. I wish more people would watch.
Josie K.
Star Prairie, WI
I got hooked on this show immediately when I saw season 1! I love the characters in this show and I love the logic behind the crime solving! So entertaining to watch with really awesome one-liners!
Hope T.
This where I learned to be funny as a kid. Psych is so great. I can't believe it is no longer being made. Very interesting plot, funny, and some really nice, tender moments for the occasional feels.
Angel G.
Arcata, CA
This show can be very funny at times, but is commonly repetitive in many ways that can be boring. I prefer the more light-hearted episodes. They keep making episodes so i guess I'll keep watching.
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episode or is it just me?
Michelle P.
Do you wish they would bring it back?
Jade P.
Greer, SC
Do you feel like the show ended properly ?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
How is this show?
Angela S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Did you hear about Pluto?