Psych uploaded by Chelsea A.Psych uploaded by Jessi R.Psych uploaded by Christy M.

BY PSYCH #31 in TV

• Do you feel like the show ended properly ?13 Answers
  • Do you wish they would bring it back?21 Answers
  • Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episod...39 Answers
Psych
  • "Psych is one of my favorite shows to watch on my free time and the actors do such a darn good job making me laugh." in 13 reviews
  • "Plenty of comedy and I love the pop culture referencesI also thought it had an amazing finale and quite often shows have disappointing finales." in 13 reviews
  • "I started watching this show at work (during a lunch of course), because there is a season 1 box set in our break room so I thought I'd give it a try." in 13 reviews
  • "Psych has the main characters Shawn and Gus solve crime, while Shawn is pretending to be psychic." in 9 reviews
  • "The jokes and pop culture references they'd make in each episode were so perfect, it felt like you were watching actual people you may know on the TV." in 8 reviews
Taylor P.
This is such a great show! The main actors work perfectly together and are hilarious! It is not a show that you would want to watch endlessly because it can be repetitive after a while but definitely worth it!
Brittany L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this show, I've been watching it since it first aired. It's very funny, well written and has the best guest stars! My favorite was Tim Curry. This is a must see if you like comedy's or detective shows!
Amberley V.
Citrus Hts, CA
I think this is the only funny crime show on TV right now. I love how Shawn is a normal guy who makes mistakes just like everyone else. I love how they are so goofy and I love the 80's references too. My husband and I have VERY different tastes in TV shows, but this is one we both like.
Amy H.
Mulliken, MI
Psychic detective Shaun Spencer (like the Mentalist only for real) solves crimes for the Santa Barbara police dept
With his best friend Burton Guster (Gus) in this hilarious comedy. If you love obscure 80's references and crime solving you will dig this show. Unique and hilarious.
Savanna C.
El Mirage, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show has a ton of comedy and is always perfect on any occasion! I started watching it on Netflix just to give it a try and instantly fell in love with the characters and their funny wit and charm!!
Jennifer B.
El Centro, CA
I caught Psych on Netflix and was instantly hooked. Is something that is safe for my kids to watch because squally the language is appropriate. I is so funny and exciting!! I recommend it to everyone!
Sarah F.
West Caldwell, NJ
I love this show! Shawn and Gus are hilarious! The situations they get into are a bit unreal but its all in good fun! I'm sad to see it end, but it is time. Seasons 1-4 are the best, watch those in reruns!
Rosa Z.
Mt Pleasant, UT
This show is so stinking funny. The comedy is spot on and there is a perfect balance between the plot, the characters and the comedy. On top of that, it's a mostly clean, family-friendly show. We're fans.
Lakie G.
Boulder, WY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'm seriously watching this show right now! It has all the aspects of a murder mystery like CSI, but it's very funny and more light hearted. James roday and dullè hill are amazing together! It's a must see!
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love this show! Nothing like it out there now! Funny and a crime solving show... great idea! All of the characters had great chemistry. Thank you Netflix and to and old friend for showing me this show!
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episode or is it just me?
Michelle P.
Do you wish they would bring it back?
Jade P.
Greer, SC
Do you feel like the show ended properly ?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
How is this show?
Angela S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Did you hear about Pluto?