Psych uploaded by Chelsea A.Psych uploaded by Jessi R.Psych uploaded by Christy M.

BY PSYCH #31 in TV

• Do you feel like the show ended properly ?13 Answers
  • Do you wish they would bring it back?21 Answers
  • Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episod...39 Answers
Psych
  • "Psych is one of my favorite shows to watch on my free time and the actors do such a darn good job making me laugh." in 13 reviews
  • "Plenty of comedy and I love the pop culture referencesI also thought it had an amazing finale and quite often shows have disappointing finales." in 13 reviews
  • "I started watching this show at work (during a lunch of course), because there is a season 1 box set in our break room so I thought I'd give it a try." in 13 reviews
  • "Psych has the main characters Shawn and Gus solve crime, while Shawn is pretending to be psychic." in 9 reviews
  • "The jokes and pop culture references they'd make in each episode were so perfect, it felt like you were watching actual people you may know on the TV." in 8 reviews
Rachel W.
I love this show!!! The main characters are hilarious especially together. Some of the acting isn't great, and sometimes the plot is uneven or sort of lame, but as a whole it is a really entertaining and funny show. I know many people who love this show and they all agree that it is one to keep up with.
antonija p.
zagreb
This isn't your everyday show. It is actually very fun but it's still a crime solving plot. The two main characters are likable and simply fun. As always one of them is careful and takes in consideration the actual law while the other just does everything his own way no matter if it's legal or illegal.
Noemi L.
This was my favorite show of all time! It was really funny and had some drama elements in there too. Shawn and Gus were an amazing team. If you want to watch a crime show with a bit of drama and comedy, this is the show.
Chelsea A.
Dayton, OH
One of those shows where I find myself laughing out loud, even when I'm watching it by myself. So funny and entertaining. I love the names Shawn gives Guss and how they interact with one another. A must see program!
Ashley A.
Batesville, MS
I've watched this show for so long. It is the greatest show on USA besides Monk. They picked the best actors for this show. I can watch the reruns over and over and they never get old. The theme song is also great.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Such a hilarious and unique comedy. I love that it mixes crime, paranormal and comedy together. The characters are all so fun, and are like one huge funny family. Even better that the whole series is on Netflix!
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Hilarious, irreverent, witty and difficult to solve. Was able to take the best parts of comedy shows and the best parts of crime shows and combine them into one.
Hilary P.
Newcastle , OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I can never get enough of this show! I'm so glad it's on Netflix.
It's a great comedy that keeps you laughing from start to finish. Great characters and great stories.
Mina M.
This is seriously the most under-rated show i ever watched. It deserved so much more recognition than it got while on air. I loved this show so much. It had everything. Crime, comedy, and feels. I love a good TV dynamic and Shawn and Gus are like the best characters I've seen on television.
Jade P.
Greer, SC
I just started watching this show, and I love it already ! It's such a fresh concept, and the comedy aspect is spot on. I'm trying to get my dad to watch it with me, since we have similar taste in what we watch.
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episode or is it just me?
Michelle P.
Do you wish they would bring it back?
Jade P.
Greer, SC
Do you feel like the show ended properly ?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
How is this show?
Angela S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Did you hear about Pluto?