Psych uploaded by Chelsea A.Psych uploaded by Jessi R.Psych uploaded by Christy M.

BY PSYCH #50 in TV

• Do you feel like the show ended properly ?13 Answers
  • Do you wish they would bring it back?20 Answers
  • Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episod...38 Answers
Psych
  • "Psych is one of my favorite shows to watch on my free time and the actors do such a darn good job making me laugh." in 13 reviews
  • "Plenty of comedy and I love the pop culture referencesI also thought it had an amazing finale and quite often shows have disappointing finales." in 13 reviews
  • "I started watching this show at work (during a lunch of course), because there is a season 1 box set in our break room so I thought I'd give it a try." in 13 reviews
  • "Psych has the main characters Shawn and Gus solve crime, while Shawn is pretending to be psychic." in 9 reviews
  • "The jokes and pop culture references they'd make in each episode were so perfect, it felt like you were watching actual people you may know on the TV." in 8 reviews
Cyndy V.
Santa ana , CA
This show is unlike the other crime-solving shows. The main characters are very funny! Shawn and Gus nail it! The rest of the cast is fantastic as well. The storylines are easy to follow, but definitely keep you on your toes.
Natasha L.
Shawn and Gus is a perfect match. Pineapples everywhere. Shows a different kind of side of solving crimes. Nothing really serious happens but Shawn is one super smart psychic haha. Jokes all over the place. Such a great comedy.
Stephenie T.
Knoxville, IA
Absolute favorite show on cable (love USA network).
James Roday is my future husband...he just doesn't
know it. I can recite almost every line word for word
and will be super sad when it ends. Greatest line runners
ever on tv.
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
One of my favorites! I love this show shawn & gus are so funny! They keep you laughing all throughout the episode! Its really refreshing to see someone solve a crime using a different method than shows like law & order etc.
Nicole F.
Boston, MA
Sadly, Psych has come to an end but I'm sure USA will be playing reruns. This show is the most underrated show on TV. It's hilarious and has keep views happy for so many years. Watch from the beginning, you won't be sorry.
Kristina E.
San Jose, CA
Seriously this show is on my top 5 t.v show list! It is SOO funny and entertaining! you go from laughing to on the edge of your seats during episodes! It really makes you want to think more it's a nice different crime show!
Elise D.
Rome, NY
I WANT to like this show, and it seems like I should... but I just can't get into it. I've tried watching random episodes and I've tried starting from the beginning, but it just never draws me in. I'm always bored.
antonija p.
zagreb
This isn't your everyday show. It is actually very fun but it's still a crime solving plot. The two main characters are likable and simply fun. As always one of them is careful and takes in consideration the actual law while the other just does everything his own way no matter if it's legal or illegal.
Rachel W.
I love this show!!! The main characters are hilarious especially together. Some of the acting isn't great, and sometimes the plot is uneven or sort of lame, but as a whole it is a really entertaining and funny show. I know many people who love this show and they all agree that it is one to keep up with.
Noemi L.
This was my favorite show of all time! It was really funny and had some drama elements in there too. Shawn and Gus were an amazing team. If you want to watch a crime show with a bit of drama and comedy, this is the show.
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episode or is it just me?
Michelle P.
Do you wish they would bring it back?
Jade P.
Greer, SC
Do you feel like the show ended properly ?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
How is this show?
Jackie S.
Pleasant Hope, MO
Does anyone know where you can watch all the previous seasons? I don't have netflix or hulu at the moment and I'm trying to decide which one to get and if one has Psych and the other doesn't then I'll probably get that one.