Psych uploaded by Chelsea A.Psych uploaded by Jessi R.Psych uploaded by Christy M.

BY PSYCH #50 in TV

• Do you feel like the show ended properly ?13 Answers
  • Do you wish they would bring it back?20 Answers
  • Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episod...38 Answers
Psych
  • "Psych is one of my favorite shows to watch on my free time and the actors do such a darn good job making me laugh." in 13 reviews
  • "Plenty of comedy and I love the pop culture referencesI also thought it had an amazing finale and quite often shows have disappointing finales." in 13 reviews
  • "I started watching this show at work (during a lunch of course), because there is a season 1 box set in our break room so I thought I'd give it a try." in 13 reviews
  • "Psych has the main characters Shawn and Gus solve crime, while Shawn is pretending to be psychic." in 9 reviews
  • "The jokes and pop culture references they'd make in each episode were so perfect, it felt like you were watching actual people you may know on the TV." in 8 reviews
Christiana L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
My cousin and I bonded over our love of this show. That sounds strange but when I went away to college, we lost our bond and then renewed it over breaks while watching Psych for hours and eating snowcones. This show is hilariously suspenseful.
Nina J.
Duluth, GA
Best show ever! It is hilarious and the whole show is built on the dynamic friendship of Shawn and Gus. Psych always delivers with the silly antics that Shawn pulls to demonstrate his fake psychic powers, obscure 80's movie references, and all the snacking that Shawn and Gus do. Crime solving is hard to do on an empty stomach.
R3tro C.
El Paso, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I cannot wait until the new season starts, I'm madly in love with this show.
It's hilarious and for those of you who have not seen this show and have Netflix.
I would encourage you to see it. I promise you will not be disappointed.
Stephanie H.
Aurora, CO
I love the humor of this show, and how it occasionally has those deeper moments to it. There's a wit to it that I can't quite describe, and I definitely love some of the pop culture references thrown about (but never abused, thank you).
Rebekah W.
Woodland, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
MY FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME. The first seasons are absolutely the best. They got a little nutty near the end, but it's SO underrated and so good. I am just so happy they have it all on Netflix so I can watch it over and over again.
Paula M.
Bremerton, WA
What's better than being a psychic detective? Not being one but making everyone believe that you are. Fantastic writing and cast in this show. Very sad to see it go away. The chemistry between James Roday and Dule Hill is incredible.
Mandy N.
Logan, OH
Love, love, love this show. I am a fan of mysteries and this one is so funny. I love Sean and Gus. They have an awesome repertoire.

Gus needs a girlfriend, just saying. :) (I guess he may have one now, I"m still on season 4)
Marley E.
Bowling Green, KY
Shawn Spencer, "a psychic" for the Santa Barbara Police Department, and his best friend Burton "Gus" Guster, must figure out many cases. Their witty repartee proves their chemistry on screen. It's such a great show in all aspects.
Madelynn T.
This was the show that me and my best friend binge watched (we finished it on Netflix) constantly during sleepovers! It is such the perfect combo of comedy and crime! Love searching for the hidden pineapple too! Made a fun contest!
Stephenie T.
Knoxville, IA
Absolute favorite show on cable (love USA network).
James Roday is my future husband...he just doesn't
know it. I can recite almost every line word for word
and will be super sad when it ends. Greatest line runners
ever on tv.
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episode or is it just me?
Michelle P.
Do you wish they would bring it back?
Jade P.
Greer, SC
Do you feel like the show ended properly ?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
How is this show?
Jackie S.
Pleasant Hope, MO
Does anyone know where you can watch all the previous seasons? I don't have netflix or hulu at the moment and I'm trying to decide which one to get and if one has Psych and the other doesn't then I'll probably get that one.