Psych uploaded by Chelsea A.Psych uploaded by Jessi R.Psych uploaded by Christy M.

BY PSYCH #32 in TV

• Do you feel like the show ended properly ?13 Answers
  • Do you wish they would bring it back?21 Answers
  • Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episod...39 Answers
Psych
  • "Psych is one of my favorite shows to watch on my free time and the actors do such a darn good job making me laugh." in 13 reviews
  • "Plenty of comedy and I love the pop culture referencesI also thought it had an amazing finale and quite often shows have disappointing finales." in 13 reviews
  • "I started watching this show at work (during a lunch of course), because there is a season 1 box set in our break room so I thought I'd give it a try." in 13 reviews
  • "Psych has the main characters Shawn and Gus solve crime, while Shawn is pretending to be psychic." in 9 reviews
  • "The jokes and pop culture references they'd make in each episode were so perfect, it felt like you were watching actual people you may know on the TV." in 8 reviews
Ashley D.
Houston, Tx
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Such a weird but awesome show. This is a must for anyone that loved the 80s. My friend named her dog Burton Guster. I'm endlessly quoting "I've heard it both ways." The musical was funny. I really enjoyed watching this. And it's on netflix so go binge!
Shauntai M.
Lancaster, SC
I watched this show hoping it would be Monk's successor, and I was wrong. It is very funny though! Sean's character is the perfect amount of sarcasm and humor where Gus is just absolutely hilarious! I love the humor as well as the crime/mystery added to it
Karen M.
Kingsport, TN
I just love this show. The characters are so hilarious and I just absolutely love James Roday. I can't wait to watch each episode when it comes on. I was a little disappointed with the last season. I just didn't think it was as good as the others had been.
Catherine S.
nashville, TN
A bit formulaic of a plotline (police investigation, mystery solved by the end of each episode, funny quips inserted in between), but it's a great show to mindlessly marathon on Netflix. Funny, interesting, and some plots (Yin and Yang!) were out of the ordinary
Tori  W.
Indianapolis , IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was such a great show!!!!! I really miss it. My whole family used to watch it together. It was a nice lighthearted crime show. And it was always fun trying to spot the pineapple.
Krystal A.
Spokane, WA
This is one show my husband will actually sit down and watch with me - and enjoy! I love how quirky and fun it is! Like a mix between a crime show and a comedy... best of both worlds!
Karen S.
Thonotosassa, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I love this show! I love everything about this show! The characters and the actors/actresses. Every episode was thought out and just great. Highly recommend. I LOVE the relationship between the two main characters. Shawn and Gus. This show is hilarious.
Samantha C.
Silver Spring, MD
Psych is the absolute best TV show out there! It is number one on my favorites list! Shawn and Gus are always hilarious and it's great to watch with the whole family. Everyone in my apartment watches it together and we are all laughing so hard. This show is the BEST! There's cute romance, funny dialogue, and it has great detective/police work!!!!!!!!!!
Rose O.
Los Angeles, CA
I stumbled upon this show on ION television. And I would never give it a chance, until one day I found myself watching it and this show is pretty darn funny! I really enjoy it. They make a perfect match! LOVE this show the characters are hilarious!
Haddie K.
Tucson, AZ
Psych is a comedy that I have been watching a lot since summer started. It is hilarious and is pretty easy to follow, unlike other mystery shows, excluding Scooby Doo. It's on Netflix and I encourage anyone to watch it. Overall, I'd give it an A!
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episode or is it just me?
Michelle P.
Do you wish they would bring it back?
Jade P.
Greer, SC
Do you feel like the show ended properly ?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
How is this show?
Angela S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Did you hear about Pluto?