Psych uploaded by Chelsea A.Psych uploaded by Jessi R.Psych uploaded by Christy M.

BY PSYCH #31 in TV

• Do you feel like the show ended properly ?13 Answers
  • Do you wish they would bring it back?21 Answers
  • Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episod...39 Answers
Psych
  • "Psych is one of my favorite shows to watch on my free time and the actors do such a darn good job making me laugh." in 13 reviews
  • "Plenty of comedy and I love the pop culture referencesI also thought it had an amazing finale and quite often shows have disappointing finales." in 13 reviews
  • "I started watching this show at work (during a lunch of course), because there is a season 1 box set in our break room so I thought I'd give it a try." in 13 reviews
  • "Psych has the main characters Shawn and Gus solve crime, while Shawn is pretending to be psychic." in 9 reviews
  • "The jokes and pop culture references they'd make in each episode were so perfect, it felt like you were watching actual people you may know on the TV." in 8 reviews
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was one of the funniest and most well written shows on Tv. My favorite episode was when Gus got Blueberry. I loved how the cast all seemed like friends and were in real life. This was one of the few show a that I wish would reboot. There is no other show on t.v. quite like it.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This is such a funny show enjoy watching it but to be honest when I first started to watch it I did not think I'd like it until my third episode it is one of my favorite things to watch on TV
Eilish F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I found this randomly on TV years ago. I love the sounds that Shawn and Gus make and Shawn's different names for Gus (my personal favorite is Sh'Dynasty). It makes me laugh every episode for something or other. Also, I'm a fan of all the bizarre things that Shaun says.
angela c.
Okay so 1 is a psychic and the other is his long time friend and partner of a detective company. i love that shawn (psychic) always introduces Gus (his partner) as some random crazy name to their new clients. this show will have you laughing all the way through.
Jill H.
Ranson, WV
What a great show and I miss it greatly. The chemistry between not only James Roday and Dule Hill, but the entire cast is wonderful. Such a fun show that I still find myself quoting regularly. A lot of 80's references that bring back a lot of good memories.
RobertAnn S.
I was hesitant about watching this, however I really enjoy this show, and can't wait for more seasons to be put on Netflix. They are a little crazy, and their 'bromance' is quite comedic. I do suggest giving the show a try if you are looking for soemthing new.
Gabriella M.
Vail, AZ
This is not your typical crime show. There is a lot of humor and it's not always super serious. I'll admit it takes a couple episodes to get into it, but the friendship between Shawn and Gus is just perfect. If you like crime and humor then this show is for you.
Zavanda W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Not only am I a day one fan but I got my 5 year old and 18 year old loving it too! I hated when they ended the show but I bought the complete series to look back at my faves Shawn and Gus
Becky M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Hands down this is my favorite show of all time. It's original and hilarious. I honestly hope this show never ends! All of my friends are obsessed and we love having Psych parties on the nights that the show is on. I can't say enough good things about this.
Meagan I.
Allen, TX
I have watched this show since the very first episode aired and have stuck with it this whole time. I think its funny and sweet and an easy watch without having to think too hard. I'm sad that it's the last season although the last couple seasons I feel have lost some of it's original wit, so I'm okay with it ending before it runs out of its original charm.
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episode or is it just me?
Michelle P.
Do you wish they would bring it back?
Jade P.
Greer, SC
Do you feel like the show ended properly ?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
How is this show?
Angela S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Did you hear about Pluto?