Psych uploaded by Chelsea A.Psych uploaded by Jessi R.Psych uploaded by Christy M.

BY PSYCH #31 in TV

• Do you feel like the show ended properly ?13 Answers
  • Do you wish they would bring it back?21 Answers
  • Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episod...39 Answers
Psych
  • "Psych is one of my favorite shows to watch on my free time and the actors do such a darn good job making me laugh." in 13 reviews
  • "Plenty of comedy and I love the pop culture referencesI also thought it had an amazing finale and quite often shows have disappointing finales." in 13 reviews
  • "I started watching this show at work (during a lunch of course), because there is a season 1 box set in our break room so I thought I'd give it a try." in 13 reviews
  • "Psych has the main characters Shawn and Gus solve crime, while Shawn is pretending to be psychic." in 9 reviews
  • "The jokes and pop culture references they'd make in each episode were so perfect, it felt like you were watching actual people you may know on the TV." in 8 reviews
Miranda P.
I can't even explain how much I am going to miss Psych. This show has been one of the comedy best shows I've seen in a while. It had a great story and absolutely perfect characters. The Shawn/Gus relationship was amazing. They were such a great duo. I wish I had a best friend like that.
Allegra A.
El Paso, TX
This show is my absolute favorite show! I love the fact that they solve mysteries, murders, and pretty much anything else along with being funny! I love crime television shows but there is nothing like this on TV. It's definitely one of a kind. I absolutely recommend watching it!
Teela M.
Long Beach, CA
I don't know how anyone could not love this show. I literally quote the show everyday. I watch it almost daily to put me in a good mood. There are so many 80s and 90s pop culture references your head will spin. I'm a diehard fan and I'm so glad the show has another season coming!
Jaritza G.
I freaking love this show! I started watching it on Ion when they would have marathons every Saturday and I was hooked!This show has everything you could ever want: crime, drama, and comedy. Shawn and Gus are the funniest most entertaining duo on tv, can't wait for the next season!
Jessica C.
Grand Island, NE
These two make a wonderful duo for the leads in a TV show. The jokes are funny. The references make me laugh.
I even watch the old episodes over and over again and they still have me laughing out loud.

I feel like this show is under rated and I wish I knew more people IRL that watch it!

My husband showed me Psych, so now it is our show and we always watch the new episodes together!
April S.
Franklin, IN
I love this show and have watched it from the beginning. I like that it is a show I ca watch with my kids, and I don't have to worry about anything they shouldn't see. BTW, they are 12 and 14. I love the pop culture references and the 80's references all wrapped into one.
Megan T.
Portland , OR
Funny, and filled with murder and a fake psychic, what more can you ask for? One of my favorite shows. I started watching this because it was on after Monk and I haven't stopped watching it sense. I'm glad that it is on Netflix because I can watch all of my favorite episodes.
Shelly M.
Gig Harbor, WA
I love this show. I am so happy that it is finally back. And it opened up with an awesome season premiere. I was having Shawn and Guster withdrawals. I love the chemistry between them and the one liners that Shawn has. Also, it is really funny how stupid they portray him..
Jennifer C.
Wichita, KS
This is one of my favorite shows on USA. I started watching it because there was a marathon on TV one day and couldn't stop laughing. You don't really have to start from the beginning to figure out what's going on in each episode. It's got a new season starting in February!
Laura A.
Boise, ID
I love this show! Yes, it's incredibly cheesy, but that's exactly what I love about it. As long as you don't expect another Law & Order type crime show, I think you'd enjoy it. The story lines have included everything from reality TV to dinosaurs to aliens in the past.
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episode or is it just me?
Michelle P.
Do you wish they would bring it back?
Jade P.
Greer, SC
Do you feel like the show ended properly ?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
How is this show?
Angela S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Did you hear about Pluto?