by Psych
Ask a Question
Bianca R.
Bianca R.

When the new season returns in Feb. is that when we find out what happened to Shawn's father? Or did I miss something after?
Gabriella M.
Gabriella M.
July 12, 2013, 9:14 p.m.
Yes. That is when you find out what happened, but being as it's already July I'm assuming you already know that.
Becky M.
Becky M.
Feb. 24, 2013, 9 a.m.
I can't wait for it to start!! Only a few more days, people!! I really hope Henry's okay! I feel like we've been waiting FOREVER for this season.
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Jan. 20, 2013, 4:22 p.m.
I have a feeling that Henry already had his suspicions and (maybe) was wearing a bullet-proof vest. At least that's what I'm hoping!
Helene H.
Helene H.
Jan. 4, 2013, 5:52 a.m.
I was so shocked by what happened at the end of the episode but I have a feeling Henry will be OK.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Dec. 25, 2012, 8:49 p.m.
Yes, Henry was shot at the end of the last episode of Season 6, what a cliff hanger! I think he's going to be ok, because Shawn had already figured out the other cop's involvement and was on his way to warn him.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Dec. 16, 2012, 5:08 p.m.
I am so worried about this! I hope Henry is ok.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Dec. 16, 2012, 2:55 p.m.
We should find out then what happened to Henry. I've got my fingers crossed for good news!

Join Now