Psych
Psych
By Psych
#44 in TV
Bianca R.

When the new season returns in Feb. is that when we find out what happened to Shawn's father? Or did I miss something after?

Gabriella M.
Gabriella M.
Vail, AZ
4 years, 4 months ago
Yes. That is when you find out what happened, but being as it's already July I'm assuming you already know that.
Becky M.
Becky M.
4 years, 9 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I can't wait for it to start!! Only a few more days, people!! I really hope Henry's okay! I feel like we've been waiting FOREVER for this season.
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Mechanicsburg, PA
4 years, 10 months ago
I have a feeling that Henry already had his suspicions and (maybe) was wearing a bullet-proof vest. At least that's what I'm hoping!
Helene H.
Helene H.
4 years, 10 months ago
I was so shocked by what happened at the end of the episode but I have a feeling Henry will be OK.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Norcross, GA
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes, Henry was shot at the end of the last episode of Season 6, what a cliff hanger! I think he's going to be ok, because Shawn had already figured out the other cop's involvement and was on his way to warn him.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
4 years, 11 months ago
I am so worried about this! I hope Henry is ok.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Mesa, AZ
4 years, 11 months ago
We should find out then what happened to Henry. I've got my fingers crossed for good news!