Psych uploaded by Chelsea A.Psych uploaded by Jessi R.Psych uploaded by Christy M.

BY PSYCH #33 in TV

• Do you feel like the show ended properly ?13 Answers
  • Do you wish they would bring it back?21 Answers
  • Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episod...39 Answers
Psych
  • "Psych is one of my favorite shows to watch on my free time and the actors do such a darn good job making me laugh." in 13 reviews
  • "Plenty of comedy and I love the pop culture referencesI also thought it had an amazing finale and quite often shows have disappointing finales." in 13 reviews
  • "I started watching this show at work (during a lunch of course), because there is a season 1 box set in our break room so I thought I'd give it a try." in 13 reviews
  • "Psych has the main characters Shawn and Gus solve crime, while Shawn is pretending to be psychic." in 9 reviews
  • "The jokes and pop culture references they'd make in each episode were so perfect, it felt like you were watching actual people you may know on the TV." in 8 reviews
erika z.
I really love when crime/serious shows sprinkle in humor. Psych took it all the way to where basically every episode is humorous, has interesting twists and turns, and still includes crime. It's a pretty lighthearted show with a few serious ones here and there making it easy to watch.
Michaela C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Psych is a show my husband and I both enjoy watching together - it's silly but has a story line, and each episode is different, which makes it easy to keep watching.  The new movie that just came out on USA is a great continuation of the characters.
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
I have a bit of love for sitcoms! Especially if they incorporate humor and this one does! This is another show that I have seen every single episode of and will still watch the reruns whenever they come on TV. I can watch this on repeat and be perfectly happy!
Melanie D.
I love Psych! I've watched all the seasons so many times and it never gets old. Shawn and Gus are hilarious and make me laugh all the time. The actors are A+ and the mysteries are good. All in all, this is probably my favorite show and I hope they bring it back!
Her R.
Hagerstown
My gram and I watch this show together we both love it! Definitely recommend to other people. It’s not really too similar to other shows. Good actors and good acting!
Hope J.
Burnet
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Really funny but also really annoying. I watched a couple episodes and it was enjoyable but I didn’t really want to watch more. But if you like cheesy comedy then this might be the show for you!
Brittany H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show! It's so funny! My dad got me hooked into watching this show with him after watching it once. We used to watch it all the time. My dad would always sing the theme song when the show starts. Lol. Loved how they made a tv movie of this! Wish they could have made more seasons or another tv movie. My dad and I still miss this show!
Tina B.
Louisville
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Though I have not seen this TV show in a while, I found it very entertaining and funny. It is a show that you can enjoy with the family. I would recommend it to other and hope to one day catch up on the other seasons I have missed.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Two things I love! Comedy and Mystery! So having a show that I can watch and not be terrified or paranoid was amazing. Shawn and Gus are so hilarious and their dynamic is incredible. I definitely recommend this as a must watch!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One of our favorite tv shows is Psych so hilarious. I love the different antics spencer and Gus get into! My favorite out of the two of them is Gus he's like one of the funniest characters ive seen on a show. I do like Spencer but he can be pretty full of himself sometimes. I also love Lassiter he is mean but in a good way! I love how long this show lasted and still wish there were new episodes.
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episode or is it just me?
Michelle P.
Do you wish they would bring it back?
Jade P.
Greer, SC
Do you feel like the show ended properly ?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
How is this show?
Angela S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Did you hear about Pluto?