BY PSSSSSST

New Look! Same Great Formula! Instant Dry Shampoo Refreshes Without Water! Builds Volume! Preserves Color! Pssssst®, the original dry shampoo, is an effective solution to transform dull dirty hair without washing. Pssssst contains a perfected amount of powder to absorb excess oil, eliminate odor and product build up while boosting volume. Hair looks, feels, and smells freshly shampooed without the use of water. Just spray, brush and go! Not tested on Animals ;

• Has anyone tried this product and please tell me how it works?6 Answers
  • Ive been look for new dry shampoo. I would like one that dont lea...5 Answers
  • Is this color safe ? And does it leave an order 1 Answers
Psssssst Instant Spray Shampoo
  • "I love a dry shampoo and this one does clean the oils out of your hair but the white powder it left in my dark hair was hard to brush out and took awhile for it to be unnoticeable" in 6 reviews
  • "Unfortunately, if my hair is especially greasy, it just makes my hair look worse and I usually give up and take a shower. " in 5 reviews
Holly S.
Psssssst Instant Spray Shampoo
This is such a throwback dry shampoo for me. This dry shampoo (not this particular bottle) is the first of its kind for me to try. I actually received it in my birch box which is a $10 monthly subscription service I used to get...
Anyways I was in at Riteaid and was in a pinch for dry shampoo. They had my favorite brand Batiste, but for double the price I usually pay- $8.99. I opted for the can of Psssssst for $8.99 for sentimental purposes. Needless to say if it happens again I'm just going to buy the cheapest dry shampoo đź’¨ they have that I haven't tried yet!
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great dry shampoo that goes on clear and really absorbs oil. Has a pleasant scent that leaves hair smelling clean. Very affordable and a dry shampoo i have purchased many times. Also useful for adding grit to hair for styling.
Brittany B.
Bel Air, MD
I'm obsessed with this dry shampoo. I have very fine hair that tends to look pretty oily. I typically have to wash it everyday and that does a decent amount of damage to my hair over time. This dry shampoo doesn't leave a white residue on my hair it simply makes the oil disappear without taking affecting the natural color of my hair. It is a new stable for my gym bag!
Amber 🌿.
Grayson Valley
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my HOLY GRAIL for dry shampoos. I hate washing my long, coarse/dry hair SO MUCH! I've tried so many dry shampoos and none of them got rid of my oily spots like this one does! This dry shampoo has helped me train my hair to go so much longer between washes too! Every time I come across this brand in stores, I pick up two or three of them! Love love LOVE PSSST!
Karen P.
Boston, MA
Not a strong scent. No white residue (easy to blend in to hair). feels clean and fresh and kind of cold. When I want a little extra volume in my hair, I spray this on and dont brush it out. The cold clean feeling lasts for about an hour and the scent is not very noticeable and it fades really fast.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this when it was on sale at Walmart (I don't remember the price) & it's okay. It does a good job of soaking up oil (though I have very thick hair & I really use dry shampoo for volume rather than cleaning up oil) & it's good for volume. I have dark hair though so you have to be careful if you don't want white patches all over.
Kelly F.
Plympton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thicker straight hair and this made my hair MORE greasy on day 2. It goes on like hairspray and doesn't give me the lift that I have received from other brands before. I have tried this brand before and it was better so maybe I had a bad bottle. Won't be trying again.
Becca L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only tried a few dry shampoos and I think this one is fine. I got this for cheap From tjmaxx. It has a nice spray and a white powder. I don't expect much from a dry shampoo. It does the job.
Makiya B.
Los Angeles, CA
I have never tried a dry shampoo before so I held pretty high expectations and was hoping it was true to its name “instant dry shampoo” which it definitely was. Left my hair feeling super clean and refreshing w/o having to do my regular hair routine when washing.
Rose L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works great for a dry shampoo. It does leave a white mist that you have to work in or it looks like you have white roots coming in. You have to massage and then brush it in. But it does lift your roots and add volumne for those in between washing days.
Auristela G.
Phoenix , AZ
Has anyone tried this product and please tell me how it works?
Bruna A.
new rochelle, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive been look for new dry shampoo. I would like one that dont leave my hair white. Have anyone tried this brand?
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?
Anne H.
Odessa, TX
Is this color safe ? And does it leave an order