Psssssst Instant Dry Shampoo for Wavy or Curly Hair uploaded by dawn m.Psssssst Instant Dry Shampoo for Wavy or Curly Hair uploaded by dawn m.

BY PSSSSSST

Transparent No Brush Formula! Refreshes without water! With Argan Extract! Pssssssst®, Instant Dry Shampoo Wavy Or Curly hair is specifically formulated for textured hair types. This unique transparent formula absorbs excess oil without residue. Argan Extract helps control frizz and condition the hair, preventing it from over drying so hair is not only refreshed but soft and manageable. Hair looks, feels, and smells freshly shampooed without use of water. Just spray and go! Made In USA see more...

Nicole T.
Winchester
The one I specifically use is the strawberry one but iv tried the original one and both work very well. They are the best smelling ones. They control oil and shine. And they are inexpensive. The only downfall to me is I run through it so fast!
Megan V.
Chicago , IL
Love this stuff! It doesn’t stiffen my hair, the only down side is it leaves some residue so be careful touching our hair wearing dark clothes, especially if you wipe your hands on your jeans. Also smells great!
Bethamy B.
Not too wet, not too dry. Zero color, not overly perfumed or scented. And it's way inexpensive! This is the best dry shampoo and I've tried them all, pick it up at your local Nordstrom Rack, drugstore, or Ulta.
Sandra D.
This dry shampoo has really helped me with my oily bangs. Usually, when I wear them down (not curled or anything) they get oily and separate, making them look less full and I just don't like it. But since I've been using this, it's helped me not worry so much about looking like a mess at the end of the day. I would also recommend blotting your forehead, as I found that that helps too with the bangs separating situation.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
This stuff works alright. I tend to get greasy hair easily above my forehead. Some days I don't want to wash my hair so I'll just spray this in my hair. Usually I just spray it around the greasy part and let it sit for a few minutes, then I'll start working it into my hair. It just doesn't work as well as I'd like it too. It's cheap though.
Madison Z.
I randomly purchased a dry shampoo from this brand (not this exact one but mine isn't pulling up) for about $3 at Nordstrom Rack because I desperately needed one and I ended up enjoying it! It did what I needed it to do! My hair felt fresh and smelled so good! And for that price you can't beat it
Echo H.
Newton , KS
Reviewing for regular psst! Dry shampoo I bought it from just a regular drug store (Walmart) and it didn’t leave too much powder when I sprayed it in my hair! I waited about to days to wash it until I tried it, I love it and will definitely tell a friend, and will buy again! 😀
dawn m.
While the original of this is very good, the wavy one is even BETTER! Found this for $2.99 - a huge bargain for an excellent product! I use this by the second day after washing my hair and can go 2 more days without washing my hair easily. I lift sections of my hair (my hair is wavy so even better) and spray away. Feels cool to my head and hair and smells great. I don't have residue with this one. I keep the can close about an inch or so away. I used to be too close and make a liquid mess and too far is not effective to grab onto the oils at the scalp. Practice makes perfect with these dry shampoo sprays. So grateful for this and the original version. I save my hair from overwashing and overdrying.
Maegan M.
Kansas City, MO
Unfortunately, this dry shampoo is the worst I've ever used. And I've tried several brands. It doesn't soak up any of my oily hair. Which isn't good, bc I workout a lot and try not to wash my hair too often. Leaves my hair slightly white. I would not buy it again or recommend it to anyone.
Suzanne R.
This is the dry shampoo I prefer. I use it for both texture and inbeteeen washings. I have medium blonde hair and it lightens it lightly but I like that. Psssssst Instant Spray Shampoo
Gabriella A.
I'm pretty skeptical about dry shampoo for my curly hair... Does this work? Will it leave my hair crunchy or even MORE gross looking?
Kendra M.
I've always been curious about dry shampoo, because I only wash my hair every other day, and sometimes it shows. However, my hair is thick, curly, and damages easily. Is this product good for my hair type? Or is there another brand that you would recommend?
Anita W.
Glencoe, OK
Does this product help hair "re-curl" like misting or shampooing does?
Marlene S.
Would this product work to volumnize kinky hair?
Alisha M.
Is this good for dry damaged curly hair? Does it leave a white cast?