Psoriasin Multi-Symptom Psoriasis Relief Ointment

by Psoriasin

Stop Psoriasis Suffering.  Intensive Moisturizing. Topical Ointment. Won t Stain Skin No lingering Odor Multi-Symptom Psoriasis Relief Stops Itching & Flaking Eliminates Redness & Scaling Helps Prevent Recurrence Doctor Recommended The active ingredient in Psoriasin has been recognized to be safe & effective by an FDA Expert Advisory Panel, when used as directed.

Does this have a scent to it?
Does anyone with psoriasis use this? I’d like to know if it works or helps with the itching ?
Can you use this before going to bed?, will it stain my bed?
Start your review of Psoriasin Multi-Symptom Psoriasis Relief Ointment!
Product Highlights
“a couple summers ago, my elbows broke out with psoriasis really bad out of nowhere... i had never had it before.” in reviews
“This was gentle enough but very effective and cleared it up in a few days.” in reviews
After a year with numerous dermatologists, light therapy, topical ointments and steroid ointments, I was told "there is nothing more we can do for you". A friend recommended Psoriasin and my psoriasis is gone, after only 4 months.  This is a blessing. It was on my hands and it hurt to do anything.  Wash dishes, shower, write (holding anything was painful). Basically doing anything with my hands was painful. Sometimes they would bleed. I was very embarrassed and depressed. I am so glad i found this product.  Thank you!!
Lone Tree, CO
I have eczema (not psoriasis), however, this product helped me tremendously as a child and teenager. I used to suffer from extreme dryness, peeling, itching and bleeding, and when I started using Psoriasin, it healed my dry patches and prevented more from breaking out. This product was a miracle for me.
It works good. Provided temporary results. It worked way better than #hydrocortisone Psoriasin Multi-Symptom Psoriasis Relief Ointment #Psoriasin #MultiSymptom #Psoriasis #Relief #Ointment
I have been suffering with Psoriasis for over 16yrs. I have used EVERYTHING on the market, EVERY prescription, injection, ointment, light treatment, you name it! Recently I broke out severely and I'm still suffering. I asked my Dermatologist to prescribe something that would relieve the itching and help moisturize my skin. He told me to keep applying the steroid overly drying cream he had prescribed. At my wits end I searched for ANYTHING that would give me relief. I stumbled upon this at the Drugstore and it is the BEST over the counter ointment I've EVER used!! My skin is moisturized, it's slowly clearing up and I'm able to feel relieved. It does smell like coal tar, which is one of the ingredients, but it goes away pretty quickly once applied.
Louisville, KY
I've had psorasis my whole life. I've tried dozens of products and this one is great. It smells gross and stains my skin a bit, but it is really soothing and really settles my psoriasis down. It's not too pricey and it works really well. I would totally recommend this to psoriasis sufferers.
I have had psoriasis all my life, my family had taken me to see many doctors and could never find the right product until we came across this. It worked for a short period of time and took the itchiness away but not for long, I am sure that if I had to wait to see the doctor I would use this but not for the long haul.
I have bad psoriasis on my feet. they got so bad they had open cracks that hurt so badly i could not walk. i started using this product and within 2 days of using it i saw a major difference and i was able to walk without much pain it has now been a week and the reds almost all gone and theres no pain i will definitely been using this product from now on.
Hampton, VA
A couple summers ago, my elbows broke out with psoriasis really bad out of nowhere... i had never had it before. a friend recommended this product to me and gave me some to use and it cleared my elbows right up. i keep some on hand to use just in case.
South Point, OH
I have severe psoriasis on my elbows and eyebrows and nothing has worked until the product. The coal tar in this works wonders compared to the acid in the other "psoriasis" treatment. It does make you smell like a auto mechanic but it's so worth it.
Panama City, FL
My mother bought me this a few years ago because I have eczema. I used it for a while and it cleared my skin up and subsided the itchiness until I could get a prescription.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...