PS4 Slim 500GB Uncharted 4 Bundle uploaded by Kristine P.PS4 Slim 500GB Uncharted 4 Bundle uploaded by Alana E.

BY SONY

PS4 Slim 500GB Uncharted 4 Bundle see more...

Zulyko K.
Chula Vista, CA
#newyearnewme

My husband and I bought the PS4slim not so long ago, but IMA be honest we where playing blackopps and our console heated up sonfast it wasn't even two hours we where playing. So for a #newyearnewme I would stick to my Xbox one!!! My opinion.
Mariya H.
Kuwait, Salmiya
Its an amazing 😍
Fun game to play
And need brains and skills for playing
But its very addictive 😐 sometimes it’s disappointing because of the behavior of the person
Its expensive also
I would not recommend this or everyone
Brittany Y.
chicago, IL
Got myself one of these for Christmas. It definitely gets hot faster than the regular version of the ps4, which is my only complaint really. Other than that it's just as great. I love that it came with Uncharted 4, I felt so much post game depression after I finished that game, so much that I went and bought the first three! It was the best purchase I've made in a while.
Maura J.
Altadena , CA
My bf and I love it. He finished the game earlier than I did tho. To him it was too easy I had alil trouble with it. All in all a good game. Love the graphics.
Daniela A.
Coral Gables, FL
My boyfriend got me this PS4 slim on Black Friday for a great deal. The only downside is that there is NO optical audio output so I cannot control the volume of the game and chat separately from the headset! :(
Katy C.
Redding, CA
I love my ps4, i play all my video games on it. It occupies me throughout the day, and keeps my mind off of things.
haythem k.
TEBESSA
So I got this and Dishonored 2 for $225 this past black Friday (does
happy dance). This was an awesome bundle! I haven't had a Playstation
since the PS2 days so this is a major upgrade! Visuals are stunning, the
wireless controllers are great and there are so many possibilities with
this system! I love that it came with Uncharted 4, which looks stunning
and it a very fun and interesting game. Ugh couldn't be happier with
how it plays Blurays, just an all around great system.

Also be forewarned you do have to pay for the online play on this system
Kristine P.
I'm so in love with this because it's my first gaming console and I just got it as a gift so what else can I want? Lol. Anyway, I have the limited edition gold so I didn't really have it in a bundle like this. The only thing I didn't like is that I'm having a hard time connecting to PSN. That's it. But anything else, I love it although I'm not very good with games. :)
Riad E.
Shbbin elkom
Hello,My name is riad  I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.thank you (riad elkhalifa)
My address:Menoufia / Egypt / Shebin El Koum / Batanoun / Batanoun station zip code:32719
Nayeli F.
Springdale
Me and my parents got this PS4 for my little brother for his birthday and he loved it! He likes playing it so much!