PS4 Slim 500GB Uncharted 4 Bundle uploaded by Alana E.

BY SONY

PS4 Slim 500GB Uncharted 4 Bundle see more...

Nayeli F.
Springdale
Me and my parents got this PS4 for my little brother for his birthday and he loved it! He likes playing it so much!
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
I love my PS4!!! The games and controller are a bit pricey but that’s the way it will be with any console. There are so many features that anyone would enjoy. I love the slim because it’s not as bulky and fits right underneath my TV.
Megan R.
We got this for the system but the game is incredible. The story is really well done and the graphics are beautiful. Very fun and challenging. Seriously a good game. It's like a book you can't put down, but in videogame form
mohammed taha m.
el kelaa des sraghina
PS4 slim is a little more pricey, currently sitting at £349 with a 1TB hard drive. The console itself is twice as powerful, so a £100 premium isn’t bad at all. Unfortunately, stock at most retailers has been intermittent at best since launch, so you might need to shop around.Xbox One S is naturally more expensive than the original model, with the limited edition 2TB version (now entirely sold out, according to Microsoft) costing £349.99. The 500GB and 1TB models are noticeably cheaper, costing £249.99 and £299.99 respectively.

i love a ps4 and i need one for free
Oneishka M.
Philadelphia, PA
Kids will love this i would love this too lol it will be fun to have one to play with friends and family even kids
Alana E.
Baltimore, MD
So I picked up mines yesterday evening. However I played around on my nephew's system and it brought my inner child out and me want one. As for uncharted 4 the 5 or 6 levels will be easy as I already played them on my nephew's system.
Tiffany E.
Caulfield, MO
Purchased this during Black Friday for my husband. He absolutely loves it, and he has had every PlayStation made. Easy to setup and use, and graphics are great! Affordable bundle for what you are getting. So many great games to buy.
Rachel D.
My husband got this for Christmas and it's a welcome upgrade after using the PS3 for the past 8+ years! I love that it is small and flat on top. We use it as a DVD player and stream a lot of netflix, hulu, youtube, etc. He loves the Uncharted 4 game that came with it, too!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
So I got this and Dishonored 2 for $225 this past black Friday (does happy dance). This was an awesome bundle! I haven't had a Playstation since the PS2 days so this is a major upgrade! Visuals are stunning, the wireless controllers are great and there are so many possibilities with this system! I love that it came with Uncharted 4, which looks stunning and it a very fun and interesting game. Ugh couldn't be happier with how it plays Blurays, just an all around great system.

Also be forewarned you do have to pay for the online play on this system.
sarai c.
Gurabo, PR
I love this console game of Playstation I play a lot of hours its a great entertainment