PS4 Slim 500GB Uncharted 4 Bundle uploaded by Skylar L.PS4 Slim 500GB Uncharted 4 Bundle uploaded by Kristine P.PS4 Slim 500GB Uncharted 4 Bundle uploaded by Alana E.

BY SONY

PS4 Slim 500GB Uncharted 4 Bundle see more...

haythem k.
TEBESSA
So I got this and Dishonored 2 for $225 this past black Friday (does
happy dance). This was an awesome bundle! I haven't had a Playstation
since the PS2 days so this is a major upgrade! Visuals are stunning, the
wireless controllers are great and there are so many possibilities with
this system! I love that it came with Uncharted 4, which looks stunning
and it a very fun and interesting game. Ugh couldn't be happier with
how it plays Blurays, just an all around great system.

Also be forewarned you do have to pay for the online play on this system
mohammed taha m.
el kelaa des sraghina
PS4 slim is a little more pricey, currently sitting at £349 with a 1TB hard drive. The console itself is twice as powerful, so a £100 premium isn’t bad at all. Unfortunately, stock at most retailers has been intermittent at best since launch, so you might need to shop around.Xbox One S is naturally more expensive than the original model, with the limited edition 2TB version (now entirely sold out, according to Microsoft) costing £349.99. The 500GB and 1TB models are noticeably cheaper, costing £249.99 and £299.99 respectively.

i love a ps4 and i need one for free
Oneishka M.
Philadelphia, PA
Kids will love this i would love this too lol it will be fun to have one to play with friends and family even kids
Nayeli F.
Springdale
Me and my parents got this PS4 for my little brother for his birthday and he loved it! He likes playing it so much!
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
I love my PS4!!! The games and controller are a bit pricey but that’s the way it will be with any console. There are so many features that anyone would enjoy. I love the slim because it’s not as bulky and fits right underneath my TV.
Alana E.
Baltimore, MD
So I picked up mines yesterday evening. However I played around on my nephew's system and it brought my inner child out and me want one. As for uncharted 4 the 5 or 6 levels will be easy as I already played them on my nephew's system.
Katy C.
Redding, CA
I love my ps4, i play all my video games on it. It occupies me throughout the day, and keeps my mind off of things.
Kristine P.
I'm so in love with this because it's my first gaming console and I just got it as a gift so what else can I want? Lol. Anyway, I have the limited edition gold so I didn't really have it in a bundle like this. The only thing I didn't like is that I'm having a hard time connecting to PSN. That's it. But anything else, I love it although I'm not very good with games. :)
Skylar L.
Liverpool, NY
I love this bundle. It was one of my favorites. I had never played uncharted before but I can say the 4th one was my favorite! It was expensive but cheaper than all the other ones, I recommend you try this game out.
Riad E.
Shbbin elkom
Hello,My name is riad  I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.thank you (riad elkhalifa)
My address:Menoufia / Egypt / Shebin El Koum / Batanoun / Batanoun station zip code:32719