PS4 Slim 500GB Uncharted 4 Bundle uploaded by Alana E.

BY SONY

PS4 Slim 500GB Uncharted 4 Bundle see more...

Samira R.
Columbia, SC
I love my PS4!!! The games and controller are a bit pricey but that’s the way it will be with any console. There are so many features that anyone would enjoy. I love the slim because it’s not as bulky and fits right underneath my TV.
Megan R.
We got this for the system but the game is incredible. The story is really well done and the graphics are beautiful. Very fun and challenging. Seriously a good game. It's like a book you can't put down, but in videogame form
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
So I got this and Dishonored 2 for $225 this past black Friday (does happy dance). This was an awesome bundle! I haven't had a Playstation since the PS2 days so this is a major upgrade! Visuals are stunning, the wireless controllers are great and there are so many possibilities with this system! I love that it came with Uncharted 4, which looks stunning and it a very fun and interesting game. Ugh couldn't be happier with how it plays Blurays, just an all around great system.

Also be forewarned you do have to pay for the online play on this system.
Rachel D.
My husband got this for Christmas and it's a welcome upgrade after using the PS3 for the past 8+ years! I love that it is small and flat on top. We use it as a DVD player and stream a lot of netflix, hulu, youtube, etc. He loves the Uncharted 4 game that came with it, too!
Brittany Y.
Got myself one of these for Christmas. It definitely gets hot faster than the regular version of the ps4, which is my only complaint really. Other than that it's just as great. I love that it came with Uncharted 4, I felt so much post game depression after I finished that game, so much that I went and bought the first three! It was the best purchase I've made in a while.
Zulyko K.
Chula Vista, CA
#newyearnewme

My husband and I bought the PS4slim not so long ago, but IMA be honest we where playing blackopps and our console heated up sonfast it wasn't even two hours we where playing. So for a #newyearnewme I would stick to my Xbox one!!! My opinion.
Alana E.
Baltimore, MD
So I picked up mines yesterday evening. However I played around on my nephew's system and it brought my inner child out and me want one. As for uncharted 4 the 5 or 6 levels will be easy as I already played them on my nephew's system.
Daniela A.
Coral Gables, FL
My boyfriend got me this PS4 slim on Black Friday for a great deal. The only downside is that there is NO optical audio output so I cannot control the volume of the game and chat separately from the headset! :(
Maura J.
LOS ANGELES, CA
My bf and I love it. He finished the game earlier than I did tho. To him it was too easy I had alil trouble with it. All in all a good game. Love the graphics.
Oneishka M.
Philadelphia, PA
Kids will love this i would love this too lol it will be fun to have one to play with friends and family even kids