PS4 Slim 500GB Uncharted 4 Bundle uploaded by Alana E.

BY SONY

PS4 Slim 500GB Uncharted 4 Bundle see more...

Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
So I got this and Dishonored 2 for $225 this past black Friday (does happy dance). This was an awesome bundle! I haven't had a Playstation since the PS2 days so this is a major upgrade! Visuals are stunning, the wireless controllers are great and there are so many possibilities with this system! I love that it came with Uncharted 4, which looks stunning and it a very fun and interesting game. Ugh couldn't be happier with how it plays Blurays, just an all around great system.

Also be forewarned you do have to pay for the online play on this system.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
My husband got this for Christmas and it's a welcome upgrade after using the PS3 for the past 8+ years! I love that it is small and flat on top. We use it as a DVD player and stream a lot of netflix, hulu, youtube, etc. He loves the Uncharted 4 game that came with it, too!
Zulyko K.
Zulyko K.
Chula Vista, CA
#newyearnewme

My husband and I bought the PS4slim not so long ago, but IMA be honest we where playing blackopps and our console heated up sonfast it wasn't even two hours we where playing. So for a #newyearnewme I would stick to my Xbox one!!! My opinion.
Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.
chicago, IL
Got myself one of these for Christmas. It definitely gets hot faster than the regular version of the ps4, which is my only complaint really. Other than that it's just as great. I love that it came with Uncharted 4, I felt so much post game depression after I finished that game, so much that I went and bought the first three! It was the best purchase I've made in a while.
Alana E.
Alana E.
Baltimore, MD
So I picked up mines yesterday evening. However I played around on my nephew's system and it brought my inner child out and me want one. As for uncharted 4 the 5 or 6 levels will be easy as I already played them on my nephew's system.
Maura J.
Maura J.
LOS ANGELES, CA
My bf and I love it. He finished the game earlier than I did tho. To him it was too easy I had alil trouble with it. All in all a good game. Love the graphics.
Oneishka M.
Oneishka M.
Philadelphia, PA
Kids will love this i would love this too lol it will be fun to have one to play with friends and family even kids
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Coral Gables, FL
My boyfriend got me this PS4 slim on Black Friday for a great deal. The only downside is that there is NO optical audio output so I cannot control the volume of the game and chat separately from the headset! :(
sarai c.
sarai c.
Gurabo, PR
I love this console game of Playstation I play a lot of hours its a great entertainment
mohammed taha m.
mohammed taha m.
el kelaa des sraghina
PS4 slim is a little more pricey, currently sitting at £349 with a 1TB hard drive. The console itself is twice as powerful, so a £100 premium isn’t bad at all. Unfortunately, stock at most retailers has been intermittent at best since launch, so you might need to shop around.Xbox One S is naturally more expensive than the original model, with the limited edition 2TB version (now entirely sold out, according to Microsoft) costing £349.99. The 500GB and 1TB models are noticeably cheaper, costing £249.99 and £299.99 respectively.

i love a ps4 and i need one for free