PS4 Pro uploaded by Danielle D.PS4 Pro uploaded by Florencia P.

BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
Bought this for my hubby for his birthday so he could upgrade from his PS3. We got the pro because it works with our 4K Tv. It’s pretty awesome quality and the price wasn’t bad at all. The system works perfectly, well worth it
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Gamer Expert Level 1
PlayStation 4 pro is my favorite concole. The graphics are legit. And they always come out with the games I love. Been playing PlayStation since there first concole.
Alexis E.
I made the decision to get my PS4 Pro a few months ago and I absolutely love it. The games run more smoothly, the community is more interactive and friendly, and the user interface is very streamlined.

Although I love my PS4 Pro, I still haven't gotten rid of my PS3. That decision was solely based on the fact that my PS4 Pro is not backwards compatible. In addition, it seems my PlayStation network game collection and themes also do not transfer to my new console.

Overall I give the PS4 Pro a 4 star rating.
Alissa M.
San Antonio
I bought this for my significant other for our anniversary. He absolutely loves it! He likes playing mission oriented, single player games when he plays by himself. Together we play fun, interactive games, or maybe the kinds that gives you a bit of a workout. He was extremely happy that they now offer 1TB if memory as he purchases games online and backs everything up to his online account. I am very happy I made the purchase. It’s definitely something worth investing in!
Ally S.
Gamer Expert Level 2
Easy five star. No brainier 4k and PS4. Yes please. Love this system and what they bring to the table. Great gaming system/console. Definitely recommend to anyone.. gamer or not.
Maddie M.
Riverdale, MI
I love the PS4 pro! It has such good graphics and is a lot better than the Xbox one. Extremely easy to use even if you aren't tech savvy. I especially like that you can pair it with the VR (virtual reality!) Totally recommend!
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
Gamer Expert Level 3
LOOOOVE this! My boyfriend got it the other day and I think I'm actually enjoying it more than he is! The graphics and picture quality is absolutely amazing! so much better than the other Playstations! I would definitely recommend getting this one if you're deciding on versions.
Rebecca M.
Amherstburg, ON
Love. We had a ps4 and bought the pro on launch day. It is expensive but worth the money. It runs so smoothly and looks amazing on a 4k TV. Tons of games available for it and love the controller with speaker and mic.
Ashley Z.
United States
Have always played on a playstation since the very 1st one. This is by far an upgrade from all generations put to life into one console. Has tons of storage space and the console and games controllers are new and improved.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
The first ps4 I bought had some issues it would shut off mid game so I returned for a another new one, so far so good must of just got a bad one out of the bunch, I love playing games online and love playing games at home with my family, the quality of the games look so real like an actual movie. I have every single play station and I'm glad to always upgrade, only downside is not being able to play my ps3 games on the ps4

Michelle L.
What is the difference between the PS4 and the PS4 Pro?
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
Looking into buying the PS4 is it worth it I've been hearing rumors of the PS5 dropping should I wait for it?
abigail s.
Clifton
Do you think they will release a Kingdom Hearts themed PS4 Pro for the US??? I've only seen announcements of it releasing in Japan.
مرحباأعجبني هذا المنتج الجميل وسأكون سعيدا جدا بأن قمة الدراجة على قناة علي التوب وصفحة على فيسبوك ، والتي تجلب عددًا من الينابيع الكبيرة جدًا ويمكن أن تجلب عددًا كبيرًا من الزوار إلى صفحتكشكر
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
Is this better than the ps4 slim?? My fiancé really wants it but I don’t see why pay an extra few hundred dollars if it’s not much different.