PS3 - Tomb Raider Trilogy - By Square Enix

Unparallel Value: All 3 Epic Adventures for one low price on a single Blu-ray disc Developer Diaries: Includes complete collection of Beneath the Surface Underworld Dev Diaries as well as all trail.

is this a good game ?my brother would love this for christmas
How many people have this? Does it bring back nostalgia?
Anyone else love these games and can recommend me a similar type of game??
Start your review of PS3 - Tomb Raider Trilogy - By Square Enix!
Boca Raton, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
My favorite game ever! I love Tomb Raider and honestly if you have never played this you better try it out
Waterbury, CT
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love tomb raider. This collection is great. 3 great games in one! I am still playing tomb raider now
Yonkers, NY
Oh my CHRIST. I goddamn love Lara Croft. When you play Tomb Raider, you enter a realm of scary mountains, bad guys, and some fire a$$ outfits. Lara Croft is the true bae.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good game.for parent and kids i really recommend for your kids teenagers i really enjoy this game with my kids
Proctorville , OH
Purchased at: GameStop
I really wanted to love this but I just can’t . I thought it was low budget and the mechanics sucked
York, PA
MY FAVORITE GAME OF ALL TIMES! 😍 I looooove Lara Croft Tomb Raider. Even tho my favorite favorite game of the trilogy is the first one (it holds a place in my childhood) I like the other two too. Great game and you feel like going on adventures after playing it. Totally worth it and recommend it. 💕
Game was awesome brings back some childhood memories overall awesome storyline and content👍🏼
houston
One of my favorite games from back in the days!!...... great bundle by the way!.....
Round Rock, TX
Amazing trilogy awesome story and very convenient to have them together. Wish they were on the PlayStation 4.
Los Angeles, CA
Tomb Raider is a classic that totally holds up. Lara's adventures are just as fun, now with the added nostalgia bonus!