PS3 - Tomb Raider Trilogy - By Square Enix

by PS3

Unparallel Value: All 3 Epic Adventures for one low price on a single Blu-ray disc Developer Diaries: Includes complete collection of Beneath the Surface Underworld Dev Diaries as well as all trail.

is this a good game ?my brother would love this for christmas
How many people have this? Does it bring back nostalgia?
Anyone else love these games and can recommend me a similar type of game??
Start your review of PS3 - Tomb Raider Trilogy - By Square Enix!
Julia B.
Boca Raton, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
My favorite game ever! I love Tomb Raider and honestly if you have never played this you better try it out
Mark P.
Waterbury, CT
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love tomb raider. This collection is great. 3 great games in one! I am still playing tomb raider now
Shirley M.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This was my favorite game when growing up and am so glad I can now own a Trilogy for the pS3. The graphics are amazing and you really get into the game.
Akasha S.
Yonkers, NY
Oh my CHRIST. I goddamn love Lara Croft. When you play Tomb Raider, you enter a realm of scary mountains, bad guys, and some fire a$$ outfits. Lara Croft is the true bae.
Shakira E.
Henderson, NV
When doesn't like the tomb raider series. I love the fact that I am sharing this with my daughter and she is just as excited to play it.
Milian O.
1,051 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good game.for parent and kids i really recommend for your kids teenagers i really enjoy this game with my kids
Shelby  J.
Proctorville, OH
Purchased at: GameStop
I really wanted to love this but I just can’t . I thought it was low budget and the mechanics sucked
Tanushka V.
York, PA
MY FAVORITE GAME OF ALL TIMES! 😍 I looooove Lara Croft Tomb Raider. Even tho my favorite favorite game of the trilogy is the first one (it holds a place in my childhood) I like the other two too. Great game and you feel like going on adventures after playing it. Totally worth it and recommend it. 💕
Adriel R.
Game was awesome brings back some childhood memories overall awesome storyline and content👍🏼
María G.
houston
One of my favorite games from back in the days!!...... great bundle by the way!.....