PS3 - Tomb Raider Trilogy - By Square Enix

Unparallel Value: All 3 Epic Adventures for one low price on a single Blu-ray disc Developer Diaries: Includes complete collection of Beneath the Surface Underworld Dev Diaries as well as all trail.

is this a good game ?my brother would love this for christmas
How many people have this? Does it bring back nostalgia?
Anyone else love these games and can recommend me a similar type of game??
Start your review of PS3 - Tomb Raider Trilogy - By Square Enix!
blue island , IL
It's OK I will never recommend it for kids maybe under the age of seven and has a lot of violence a lot of killing and I don't think it's appropriate for kids that's how we get all these killings in the world right now because of these kind of games
Manchester, NH
Gamer Expert Level 1
Fantastic games! I'm a huge fan of these Tomb Raider games. It was with these games that I got really into gaming on XBOX. I haven't been able to find any other games I love as much as these. The graphics are great, the storylines are interesting, and theres so much to do! If you haven't played these games yet, I highly suggest that you do!!
York, PA
MY FAVORITE GAME OF ALL TIMES! 😍 I looooove Lara Croft Tomb Raider. Even tho my favorite favorite game of the trilogy is the first one (it holds a place in my childhood) I like the other two too. Great game and you feel like going on adventures after playing it. Totally worth it and recommend it. πŸ’•
Grand Rapids, MI
3 great games for 1 great price! I'm a die hard tomb raider fan, and I'm happy to add this to collection(which includes the ps2 versions of these games. Like I said, die hard) the graphics are better on the ps3 and overall I think it's a good purchase. It doesn't have any exclusive content so you may not want it if you've already got them all, but if you don't it's a solid purchase.
Purchased at: GameStop
I love tomb raider trilogy it has a lot of adventures and Actions it very fun to play it's a little pricey but it worth the price this game doesn't need any improvements #influenster #review #tombraider
Orlando, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have ALWAYS been a fan of the Tomb Raider games with one major flaw. They controls have always been awkward and have never really improved with the game platforms. When we got our new game system we sold all of our old consoles and games. I missed owning these so when this came out it was a no brainier. On my latest system this isn't nearly as difficult as when it was fist released. It allows you to replay old favorites or introduced it to a whole new generation.
Bronx, NY
Loved this game growing up as a kid. I was glad they made it compressed for ps3 to replay it again knowing my playstation one is lost somewhere. It made me feel like a kid again, with the whole laura croft not listening to me to jump and grab ledges when she needed to and health packets rare to find and you know all the animals popinv out of no where attacking you and expecting not to get killed. Yeah! That kind of kid feels.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased game, then he strategy guide book thinking I needed it and rarely used it until end when confronted by Boss Mathias. The part whre you go back and forth between shooting, kicking and other steps s Lara Croft. Anyway, played the game and finished in two days yes, I was that excited and elated over this accomplishment. The feel of the game was very detailed, informative, and richly colored, even the environment was life-like. So, it felt like you are actually in the game. Personally, I loved the game with great characters and dynamic dialogue between them.
Fremont, CA
Tomb raider is my all time favorite game, ive been playing it since forever, the first time was on playstation 1.. I currently am playing rise of the tomb raider on PC (theres no master race thread) and its been amazing so far! I don't recommend if you have a stone age toaster for a pc tho for it wont give you the full on experience (though the story will still whoop you either way) 5/7 perfect score
Canyon Country , CA
I love Lara! She was THE first girl hero character that I was exposed to growing up. I love every Tomb Raider. She is a badass, sexy, takes no crap, does what she wants, always the good guy, always on a hunt, adventure loving woman. These are action adventure games with puzzles and guns. The traps triggered and discoveries she makes are always amazing. Another genre defining game series.