BY PS3 #41 in PlayStation Games

The Sly Collection contains all three games in the popular Sly Cooper action/stealth platforming franchise, originally released for PlayStation 2, and now available for play on the PlayStation 3. Remastered in high-definition, this collection reacquaints longtime fans with the series, as well as introduces those coming to it for the first time to the comic blend of stealth, thievery, combat, strategy and exploration that is the hallmark of the series. Additional features include: new mini-games playable using the combination of the PlayStation Move motion controller and PlayStation Eye, trophy support for each game and multiplayer and 3D game functionality* in Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie V.
Gamer Expert Level 3
I grew up on these games, and I still love them to this day. This is a really amazing family game, I would highly recommend it. Each of the characters is unique in their own way and the storyline is really well done. The missions are all fun and some of the more challenging ones really make you think.
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
back in the game this was my game! you can play as the coolest and unique characters. lots of great time consuming puzzles, and a lot of stealthy action. this game is also great for younger kids. the violence is comical and not gory like most games today are.
Whitney M.
Lewisville, TX
Great game! My boyfriend and I bought a PS3 when we moved in together as a compromise so I could watch Netflix and he could play video games. I have not played a lot of video games so I am not as familiar with the controller as most people and he wanted to find a game we could both play. This game is not only easy for a beginner but also has moves challenging enough for him to still find it interesting. The story lines are intriguing and the villains are creative. Each Sly Cooper game has something new to offer that was different from the last but the story line flows.

The first game does a good job of walking you through how to play the game without overkill and before you know it you are off and running.
The 2nd game allows you to play each of the characters whenever you choose, and actually requires you to play some in order to get certain things.
The 3rd game is a great boost in graphics and game play. The short action scenes also improve.
I give this game a 4 because there are some glitches although minor that happen with the first 2 games because they are older and some times reaching bottles can be almost impossible.
Ria L.
Absolutely love the sly cooper games!!! I have played them over and over and never get bored! This collection was a perfect idea especially since I couldn't find my originals! Great price for a great game series!
Belinda D.
Escondido, CA
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the sly cooper collection games! Not only is it very nostalgic for me but I find it is one of the only set of games from my childhood that I can still go back and it's still a decent challenge when I want to play it. Also one of the only sets that I can beat and restart all over again because I don't ever get bored!
Derek A.
Spring, TX
The Sly series of games is outstanding for kids and adults! The animation style is amazing, the dialog is something straight out of a Pixar film with humor that only adults will understand but still gets laughs out of the kids. The games tell a great story with tons of variety in gameplay between the three main characters. If you haven't played a Sly Cooper game before, you are REALLY missing out on a video game classic!
Cathy W.
I bought this for my oldest a while back and she loves it. It keeps the kids entertained for hours. Since the older cds were belong scratched, this collection was a life saver since they are able to play all three games again. Sly is funny and the puzzles are quite intriguing.
Rose L.
Elkhorn, NE
These games are basically my childhood. The first is a classic and will forever hold a spot in my heart. The second two games are a lot different than the first as far as how it plays such as the levels and stuff but they are so incredibly fun and unique. 10/10
Katie K.
This is my childhood in a game! My favorite nostalgia series to play. Great graphics for the generation it is and fun gameplay! Great for all ages! This series has a high replay value so I recommend it to anyone looking for a fun easy game!
Haley T.
College Station, TX
This game is pretty darn fun. The graphics aren't very good and there are some glitches/audio issues, but the story lines are awesome. Can be easy at times but can also get really challenging. This is a fun game to play with other people.