BY PS3 #46 in PlayStation Games

Grab your PlayStationMove motion controllers and step into the dark and gritty underground of bare knuckle brawling in The Fight: Lights Out. The power to climb to the top of the underground scene is in your hands. The only rule is that there are no rules - you decide how to take down your next challenger. Get them in a headlock and throw elbows to the skull, or go ballistic by swinging with all-out haymakers. Use the PlayStationMove motion controllers to dominate opponents with accurately tracked strikes. Do you have what it takes to rule the underground? see more...

Samantha D.
A lot more difficult than I thought it was going to be. Very fun and really got me moving, almost threw the controllers a few times. I liked the option that showed how many calories you burned. Good graphics and realistic.
Charlotte R.
Manchester
I love this game( not that I'm very good at it) and the detail is fantastic, its insainly realistic! It is a little bit pricey, however its a great game, and i have great fun playing it!
Amparo V.
Puerto rico guaynabo
My kids really enjoy and laugh of me when I play these videos is just a blast. I love the graphics it makes me feel like I'm actually a legit fighter I love it
Daniela D.
Siempre siento la adrenalina co este súper juego las gráficas si increíbles por esto me anime a ser ingeniero es increíble
Jajaja
Jijiji
Joiol
Jonna E.
Martinsville
This games is awesome. It gives you such a work out when you play it. The graphics are great and it is a game the whole family can play
Barbara M.
Always I have liked the video games and this year I have returned to take again this hobbie. And I have liked this game very much.
Logan F.
Greenwood,nova Scotia
It's fun but gets a littil boring I play it when I'm angry it gets a lot of prostrations outso is kind of fun for a little bit
anahis d.
No lo conozco pero se vee bueno me gustaria ver como es , lamentablemente no he tenido la oportunidad de probar este juego
nairubi p.
vanezuela
Mi marido es adicto al campo de batalla. Los gráficos son excelentes, también se pierden jugando por horas
crystle c.
I love playing video game so every time i always buy something that won't disturb me during the game.
Fredrick h.