PS3 Start The Party (Motion Control) by PS3

by PS3

Grab your friends and family because ita€ s time to Start the Party! In this outrageous funfest, you and up to three friends can compete head to head in over 20 of the most addicting and side-splitting mini-games out there. Use the pinpoint accuracy of the PlayStation Move to dive deep and spear frantic pufferfish, destroy an ever-approaching galactic robot armada, dare to hunt ghosts in your very own home, and more! Personalize gameplay by using the PlayStation Eye to capture your own voice and face. Keep the fun rolling, re-live the wackiness of your experience via the hilarious photo slide show that the PlayStation Eye camera will capture during the game. Get ready to bash, blow, zap, smack, pop, swing, and break into the Party! ESRB Rating: E - Everyone Genre: Family and Education Features: In this outrageous funfest, you and up to three friends can compete head to head in over 20 of the most addicting and side-splitting mini-games out there. Use the pinpoint accuracy of the PlayStationMove to dive deep and spear frantic pufferfish, destroy an ever-approaching galactic robot armada, dare to hunt ghosts in your very own home, and more! Personalize gameplay by using the PlayStationEye to capture your own voice and face. Keep the fun rolling, re-live the wackiness of your experience via the hilarious photo slide show that the PlayStation Eye camera will capture during the game. Get ready to bash, blow, zap, smack, pop, swing, and break into the Party! Interactive fun for the entire family. Over 20 fun mini-games and challenges. Innovative video and audio technology.

I have been looking for a game which supports motion control but I couldn't find any game... Is this game good enough
Start your review of PS3 Start The Party (Motion Control) by PS3!
Bogart, GA
A lot of fun to play, a little repetitive, but overall a good time. It's a really fun game to play if you have little kids, the colors and movement on the screen create a lot of funny moments!
Columbus, GA
I love Minecraft! my son and I play all the time. the game is so much fun and let's you be as creative as you want. we love building houses and discovering things in the mountains!
Love playing this with my four boys even the two year old dances. The knowledge of knowing we are exercising as a family is a plus even though the kids think we are just playing
An okay game for family but needs a point to play and more mini games. I know it is supposed to be a game for everyone but it could be a bit more fun.
Great family game! my kids love it and love to test each other! the games are fun and easy for kids to play once they have tried them a few times.
Just started playing this with my nephew and we love it! It allows us to be silly and goffy. The colors are bright and colorful, realistic looking.
My friend had this game. Looked really cool. Think my daughter would love this game. She loves to play Mario. The game looked fun and enjoyable.
Troy, MI
This game is okay for little kids. This came with the Motion Controller set that I purchased for a younger sibling. We did not use it many times.
Valencia, CA
To be honest i haven't played that game yet. since out play station move broke we haven't replace them. so i cant give you a revie on the game.
Fitchburg , MA
So fun to play. I am not the type of person to play these type of games but i had seen it on sale and decided to play and actually loved it.