PS3 Start The Party (Motion Control) by PS3

by PS3

Grab your friends and family because ita€ s time to Start the Party! In this outrageous funfest, you and up to three friends can compete head to head in over 20 of the most addicting and side-splitting mini-games out there. Use the pinpoint accuracy of the PlayStation Move to dive deep and spear frantic pufferfish, destroy an ever-approaching galactic robot armada, dare to hunt ghosts in your very own home, and more! Personalize gameplay by using the PlayStation Eye to capture your own voice and face. Keep the fun rolling, re-live the wackiness of your experience via the hilarious photo slide show that the PlayStation Eye camera will capture during the game. Get ready to bash, blow, zap, smack, pop, swing, and break into the Party! ESRB Rating: E - Everyone Genre: Family and Education Features: In this outrageous funfest, you and up to three friends can compete head to head in over 20 of the most addicting and side-splitting mini-games out there. Use the pinpoint accuracy of the PlayStationMove to dive deep and spear frantic pufferfish, destroy an ever-approaching galactic robot armada, dare to hunt ghosts in your very own home, and more! Personalize gameplay by using the PlayStationEye to capture your own voice and face. Keep the fun rolling, re-live the wackiness of your experience via the hilarious photo slide show that the PlayStation Eye camera will capture during the game. Get ready to bash, blow, zap, smack, pop, swing, and break into the Party! Interactive fun for the entire family. Over 20 fun mini-games and challenges. Innovative video and audio technology.

I have been looking for a game which supports motion control but I couldn't find any game... Is this game good enough
Start your review of PS3 Start The Party (Motion Control) by PS3!
Kissimmee, FL
I like family oriented games with motion so the kids can be in action don't like sitting in front of TV playing
Cheektowaga , NY
Really fun game and a great time escape. My kids enjoyed it as well as myself. It's a good family game to play.
Granite Falls, NC
Ps3 start the party is really cool and really fun to play with my sisters and neices they like to play with it
Beverly, MA
Fun to play with the family and friends it quiet fun and competitive which is great for parties and such
Columbus, IN
Very fun game to play with friends, keeps you very entertained and makes time fly by while having fun!
Excelentes juegos, muy motivadores, me fascinan podria comprar millones de estos excelente calidad
I love any games to keep me active losing weight and with a lot of movement that will make me sweat
TRUXTON, NY
The kids love this game it gets them and motivated great for physical academics great price
Doral, FL
Gamer Expert Level 3
Muy bueno y divertido el juego para los niños de la casa lo recomiendo full me gusta mucho
This was alright I just didn't like it because it made me a little motion sick at the time