PS3 Start The Party (Motion Control) by PS3 uploaded by Ronnie D.

BY PS3 #63 in PlayStation Games

Grab your friends and family because ita€ s time to Start the Party! In this outrageous funfest, you and up to three friends can compete head to head in over 20 of the most addicting and side-splitting mini-games out there. Use the pinpoint accuracy of the PlayStation Move to dive deep and spear frantic pufferfish, destroy an ever-approaching galactic robot armada, dare to hunt ghosts in your very own home, and more! Personalize gameplay by using the PlayStation Eye to capture your own voice and face. Keep the fun rolling, re-live the wackiness of your experience via the hilarious photo slide show that the PlayStation Eye camera will capture during the game. Get ready to bash, blow, zap, smack, pop, swing, and break into the Party! ESRB Rating: E - Everyone Genre: Family and Education Features: In this outrageous funfest, you and up to three friends can compete head to head in over 20 of the most addicting and side-splitting mini-games out there. Use the pinpoint accuracy of the PlayStationMove to dive deep and spear frantic pufferfish, destroy an ever-approaching galactic robot armada, dare to hunt ghosts in your very own home, and more! Personalize gameplay by using the PlayStationEye to capture your own voice and face. Keep the fun rolling, re-live the wackiness of your experience via the hilarious photo slide show that the PlayStation Eye camera will capture during the game. Get ready to bash, blow, zap, smack, pop, swing, and break into the Party! Interactive fun for the entire family. Over 20 fun mini-games and challenges. Innovative video and audio technology. see more...

• I have been looking for a game which supports motion cont...1 Answers
Ashley R.
This is so entertaining for both kids and adults. It includes an easy setup and easy gameplay that will keep people entertained for hours.
fernanda m.
This game is so much fun I play with my little sister and we had a really good time I will love to share this game with my friends...
Ronnie D.
Clayton, AL
I give this game a thumbs up . my grandchildren love it and the ps3..its their choice and i approve it with a 5 star rating
Dorothy F.
Lafayette, TN
Gamer Expert Level 2
Absolutely love love love this game. my boys and I laugh our butts of when we play it. it's great for family game night.!!
Liza L.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This is a fun family game. I enjoyed playing it and so did my kids. would recommend buying if your into non violent games
Nicole v.
Thomasville, NC
My son is OBSESSED with this game. I don't mind it because I feel that he is using his imagination more than other games
Amber A.
Marine City , MI
This game is so much fun! It is a very family friendly fun and entertaining game. All of my kids love playing this.
Amy G.
West Winfield, NY
This is a very useful controller, easy to use and very comfortable in the hand. not bad price and worth every dime
Olga T.
Kissimmee, FL
I like family oriented games with motion so the kids can be in action don't like sitting in front of TV playing
Ceci M.
Irving, TX
My kids love this and cant get enough. They are just happy while playing. Enjoyable and fun for entire family.
Hari K.
Hyderabad
I have been looking for a game which supports motion control but I couldn't find any game... Is this game good enough