PS3 Start The Party (Motion Control) by PS3 uploaded by Ronnie D.

BY PS3 #63 in PlayStation Games

Grab your friends and family because ita€ s time to Start the Party! In this outrageous funfest, you and up to three friends can compete head to head in over 20 of the most addicting and side-splitting mini-games out there. Use the pinpoint accuracy of the PlayStation Move to dive deep and spear frantic pufferfish, destroy an ever-approaching galactic robot armada, dare to hunt ghosts in your very own home, and more! Personalize gameplay by using the PlayStation Eye to capture your own voice and face. Keep the fun rolling, re-live the wackiness of your experience via the hilarious photo slide show that the PlayStation Eye camera will capture during the game. Get ready to bash, blow, zap, smack, pop, swing, and break into the Party! ESRB Rating: E - Everyone Genre: Family and Education Features: In this outrageous funfest, you and up to three friends can compete head to head in over 20 of the most addicting and side-splitting mini-games out there. Use the pinpoint accuracy of the PlayStationMove to dive deep and spear frantic pufferfish, destroy an ever-approaching galactic robot armada, dare to hunt ghosts in your very own home, and more! Personalize gameplay by using the PlayStationEye to capture your own voice and face. Keep the fun rolling, re-live the wackiness of your experience via the hilarious photo slide show that the PlayStation Eye camera will capture during the game. Get ready to bash, blow, zap, smack, pop, swing, and break into the Party! Interactive fun for the entire family. Over 20 fun mini-games and challenges. Innovative video and audio technology. see more...

• I have been looking for a game which supports motion control but ...1 Answers
Carla B.
Mission, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
Is a very fun game to play as a family. You need the camera and the playmove controls. Is a game to compete with each participant and you are accumulating points. Obviously in the end wins the one with the most points. Very fun to play with the little ones
Lola M.
Minecraft at first is a little boring but man, when you get going you get addicted. whether you're playing by yourself building towns and cities or if you're playing online with friends. the hours just seem to slip on by. it's a super small file so it doesn't take up any space. it's super cheap. I bought mine on PS4 for $20 I believe. and that was over a year ago.
Wendee C.
Kewanee, IL
This is great and kept us busy all night long into the wee hours of the morning LOL You'll definitely think it's a great value for its cost and nothing compares to this in other games. Very affordable and I recommend you run out and purchase this!
Mayra F.
This is such an amazing product. It works well and does well. I am very satisfied with the product. although I feel comfortable with this product as it is, this product really nailed this brand. you should definitely try it, really I recommend it--
Michelle C.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased this game when I first got ym motion controller. It is such a cute game, great for the whole family. You use the motion controller in the game, so it feels like you are in control.
Cynthia E.
Wilmington, CA
Very fun game for the family. My son is 5 years old and I'm 28 and we enjoy playing this game very much. Occasionally my sister joins us and she enjoys it very much as well; she's 22.
Sarah D.
Peyton, CO
Love playing this super cute game with my family. Gets them up off the couch and active yet enjoying being with each other. A great game for when it's too cold or too hot to play!
Rabecca G.
Callaway, NE
I love this! I visit my nieces and we have a blast dancing and competing against each other. They are often shocked at my great moves :) Also a wonderful and fun from of exercise
Cecilia O.
Chicago
Such a fun game for the family. Every time my family starts it takes us forever to stop cause it's not only fun for your kids but it's great bonding time with them. I love the time we spend laughing, joking, jumping around like crazy when playing.
Valerie E.
Very fun game to get the family or the company of friends laughing and being silly! Great game, I would recommend to all my friends and family because it's fun to play.
Hari K.
Hyderabad
I have been looking for a game which supports motion control but I couldn't find any game... Is this game good enough