PS3 - Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time

After discovering that Clank's disappearance was engineered by Dr. Nefarious, Ratchet races to rescue his best friend. In this follow-up to the best-selling series, Ratchet Clank Future: A Crack in Time puts players into the role of both Ratchet and Clank as they attempt to reunite and save the universe. Along the way, both will finally uncover the hidden truth behind their origins, and discover their ultimate destinies. Sony Ratchet Clank Future: A Crack in Time is one of many PlayStation Games available through Office Depot. Made by Sony.

I was thinking of buying this to add to my collection. Any good?
Is this game really good? I've not played it, I just want to know
Start your review of PS3 - Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time!
How would you rate this product?
8170 west 8th court
I love ratchet and clank. I played this game for countless hours because the story and weapons and everything about this game is truly spectacular. The game takes so long to finish but it continuously gets better so the game never becomes boring.
Peoria , AZ
Had alot of fun playing this game but struggled to finish and it was very frustrating no matter what I did I was stuck and hints would be helpful for when you have no clue what's next
Georgetown, OH
I love the Ratchet and Clank games. This one was just as good as the others. However I had a love hate relationship with it. Reason being because this game messed up the PlayStation 3 twice on me to where I had to reset the PlayStation 3 and lost all the games that were on it.  So I gave up on getting all the trophies on it. I don't know what they problem was but there was something wrong with the game that glitched out the whole PlayStation3. Maybe I just had a bad disk, but I don't know.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love the Ratchet and Clank time series and I think this one is my favorite of all of them. These games helped me become familiar with the Playstation and it's controller. They're good for beginners or those who aren't good with more advanced games but they're so much fun and the storylines are engaging. I've played these at least twice while my husband has played them at least a dozen times through!
Alameda, CA
I was never a regular fan of Ratchet and Clank, but I had a hankering for old school Crash Bandicoot and saw this among the recommendations. I had a lot of fun playing this game. It is very lighthearted. One of those games you can play to relax, not for competing or pwning n00bs. The gameplay is interesting. I was a little lost in the beginning, not knowing the back story of the characters, but it didn't really hinder the gameplay itself. The graphics are animated of course but pretty immersive into the R&C world. It didn't quench my nostalgia for Crash, but it certainly did introduce me to some fun new characters to follow.
Gamer Expert Level 3
I love this game and I love that they came out with another one and a movie based on this game. I love the characters and the storyline of the game. I highly recommend it for kids and for adults. the one thing I really didn't like so much about this game was that it was a one player and most of the others were two players. I would play this game all the time with my fiance and now we have to take turns playing or play when the other is gone which is fine, but not as fun.
Visalia, CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
What can I say about Ratchet and Clank that hasn't been said already? These games have been a high point in my childhood. Its a great third-person action platformer game which a loveable cast and hilarious dialogue to go with it as well. I eagerly anticipate the release of the new movie as well as the new game for the PS4. If you don't know the franchise well, pick this game up as well as the HD collection to get a better grasp on it.
San antonio, TX
Always A+ when you're talking about ratchet and clank.. all the games I've played some far in the series have been amazing, and this one didn't fail... all the games are fun, great wrapons, decent storyline/characters, and keeps you busy for hours. Problem is, putting down the remote to go to sleep... always look forward to playing any game in this franchise because of the weapons and gadgets, the best part! And of course the witty banter
Escondido, CA
Ratchet and clank is a classic that I have been playing for years on my ps2. When I finally upgraded to a ps4 I knew that this was going to be my first game purchase and I have not been let down. Its an exciting game full of action and adventure sure to satisfy all ages. Now I am debating to buy a new ps4 for more ratchet and clank games for that system.
conover, NC
Ratchet and Clank! One of my favoooorite series, and one that I played the crap out of when I was younger. The humor is spot-on, the combat is great, and the storyline is also rather spiffy ;D I definitely recommend to anyone who is a fan of this genre, and in my opinion you could probably jump into any game in the series and catch up rather quickly.