ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesPlayStation GamesPS3
- Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time

PS3 - Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time

by PS3

After discovering that Clank's disappearance was engineered by Dr. Nefarious, Ratchet races to rescue his best friend. In this follow-up to the best-selling series, Ratchet Clank Future: A Crack in Time puts players into the role of both Ratchet and Clank as they attempt to reunite and save the universe. Along the way, both will finally uncover the hidden truth behind their origins, and discover their ultimate destinies. Sony Ratchet Clank Future: A Crack in Time is one of many PlayStation Games available through Office Depot. Made by Sony.

I was thinking of buying this to add to my collection. Any good?
Is this game really good? I've not played it, I just want to know
Start your review of PS3 - Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time!
How would you rate this product?
Polina T.
I Love playing this game to pass time. Majority of games can cause me to be intense, but Ratchet and Clank definitely sooths and relaxes me.
brenda M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Really gret for kids and adults story mode and timed node. this is like the clasic game with new weapons.
Jennifer S.
Chuluota, FL
This was one of the few video games my husband and I used together. We enjoyed the gameplay, storyline, quality, and characters!
Justine  G.
Troy, NY
Ratchet and Clank is my all time favorite Playstation series and when this game came out I was hype. To me it took playing at the time to a whole new level. It's always been better than other games that came out around the time that this did. I continue to prefer to play this over other PS3 games.
Britny C.
Las Vegas, NV
Super fun game, love it. It's not violent, and I could and would totally introduce this game to my nephews.
Brandy M.
Wakefield, RI
Pretty cool. Lots of characters and things to do. I intend to spend more time trying to get though more of it.
Yasmin E.
Murrieta , Ca
Very good game! It keeps you occupied and has many things. You won't get bored and it's really a game you can play over and over again
Isarael V.
Visalia, CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
What can I say about Ratchet and Clank that hasn't been said already? These games have been a high point in my childhood. Its a great third-person action platformer game which a loveable cast and hilarious dialogue to go with it as well. I eagerly anticipate the release of the new movie as well as the new game for the PS4. If you don't know the franchise well, pick this game up as well as the HD collection to get a better grasp on it.
Martine M.
Irving, TX
Yes this is my game. Love ove love this game I can play all day. Plus I like the story line
Melissa R.
Alameda, CA
I was never a regular fan of Ratchet and Clank, but I had a hankering for old school Crash Bandicoot and saw this among the recommendations. I had a lot of fun playing this game. It is very lighthearted. One of those games you can play to relax, not for competing or pwning n00bs. The gameplay is interesting. I was a little lost in the beginning, not knowing the back story of the characters, but it didn't really hinder the gameplay itself. The graphics are animated of course but pretty immersive into the R&C world. It didn't quench my nostalgia for Crash, but it certainly did introduce me to some fun new characters to follow.