PS3 Pro Ex Wired Controller Power A (PlayStation 3)

The pro ex controller for ps3 features a unique ergonomic design in a corded controller! Part of the powera pro series and designed to give gamers an edge, the pro ex has the top features gamers want, like reverse analog sticks, dual rumble motors for a more immersive gaming experience, and led illuminated action buttons. Game sessions can go on and on thank to custom textured grips and a full body soft-touch surface, and custom designed concave l2 and r2 buttons for improved comfort and gameplay. attached 10-ft/3-m cable provides extended reach. Keep a second or third pro ex on hand for multiplayer sessions. Includes: pro ex... see more...

Casey B.
New Kensingtn, PA
So I had a friend move in and I had only 1 Controller for my PS3. We wanted to pick up a second and at the time, just wanted a cheap solution. It was spur of the moment and we were both broke. After a bit of searching we found this at Toys R Us for under 20 bucks. We did not hesitate, Picked it up since he was a Xbox Fan, and preferred the Xbox style controller..
At first the controller worked great and as intended. However with a little time it started to show why it was so cheaply priced.
It did not take long for the buttons to stick a bit. The Analogs were far from being precise. Very loose feel overall. Withing a few months the cable came loose from the controller and the wires came exposed. We tried taping them up to protect them but it was only a couple days before the controller completely died.
Julia B.
Mobile, AL
The controller is as great as it first sounds. I honestly feel like the one that comes with the system works better
alexandra c.
This controller is nice but I have bought a new one since than and prefer my new one better!!!
Jaska K.
Brampton
This controller lags a lot. if you want a cheap alternative go to amazon. Just stick to big brand names for controllers these kinds are worse than you think they will be trust me.