PS3 - PlayStation Move Heroes - By Sony Computer Entertainment

by PS3

PlayStation Move Heroes brings three iconic franchises together for the first time in an out of this world intergalactic adventure. Players will test their skills in a host of new and exciting challenges against fiendishly mysterious new adversaries! Explore familiar landscapes from the smash hit franchises Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, and Sly Cooper ripped apart and rebuilt for PlayStation Move Motion Controller mayhem. Take a hold of a whole new arsenal of super powered weapons as you Smash, Hurl and Shoot your way to freedom! Features include: -Get ready for a PlayStation Move motion controller adventure like no other. Six legendary heroes join forces to defeat galactic predators so fiendish that it will take all of their combined cunning and skill to vanquish them. -Mix and match your favorite characters including Ratchet, Clank, Jak, Daxter, Sly, and Bentley to create your own super squad of PlayStation heroes-After an evil force has stolen entire chunks of the hero's home worlds and enslaved a race of peaceful space creatures, the heroes find themselves locked in a struggle for their survival-Take a hold of a whole new arsenal of super powered weapons as you Smash, Hurl, and Shoot your way to freedom-Team together with a friend in 2 player co-op mode as you work together to defeat these new villainous foes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PS3 - PlayStation Move Heroes - By Sony Computer Entertainment!
Fontana, CA
My little brothers like playing this game on their free time I think it doesn't need any improvement at all its great for kids it's similar to other games they play I think it's affordable to buy at a great price I recommend you guys to try it for your kids or siblings
Wichita, KS
I play this with my kids all the time its a blast we have experienced great family memories with this game. Has a different feel then games like it so its unique we definitely choose this over the others. We have recommended this to many friends.
Culver City, CA
It has Jak & Daxter in it. Really that's all that needs to be said, but it's actually a pretty fun game. The use of the PlayStation Move controller can be a little hokey, sure, but it actually takes some skill and there's a lot more to this than a lot of the glorified tech demos that a lot of Move games ended up being.
This game brings back the characters from classic PS1/PS2 games, in a fun mash-up. It's like reliving the glory days gamer style. Definitely 100% worth the buy if you liked even one of the characters pictured on the front!
Gainesville, TX
This game is great fun. I like to play it with my husband. He's a more intense video game player and normally doesn't like games that aren't pvp and first person shooters. Oddly enough he like to play this game with me. It's great for all age as well as all types of players
Stone Mtn, GA
I really like this game its very challenging and one of my favorite games to play and I like challenges .I like the fact you get to walk around and stuff and have those little scenarios .
Baltimore, MD
I'm not a big games but my children really enjoy playing this game. It's an adventure game and had a lot for them to do. I'm not too patient with the games so I can't say too much but from what the kids tell me it's a good game. It's a family game as well.
Mesa, AZ
My fiancé is obsessed with ratchet and clank, jack and Dexter, and sly cooper. Eventually he passed that on to me. What's better than a game that combines all three?
Atlanta, GA
Is so fun to play and I have a lot of fun playing it it is kids were at the game but I still played uniform 23 and my brothers and my sisters is so fun to play and I have a lot of fun playing it
Very high quality and fun! Game is very interesting and each characters plays an important role. Love how you have to pass to anther challenging level!