PS3 Move Bundle (Sports Champ, Motion Ctrl, Ps Eye) by PS3 uploaded by Jose A.

BY PS3

Product Description Move into the Action PlayStation Move is the worlds most accurate motion gaming experience. So whether youre spiking a volleyball, shooting an arrow, or defending yourself in a gladiator duel, your every move is translated into the game with absolute precision. The PlayStation Move Bundle contains all you need to move into the game. Its the most immersive gaming experience ever, and its only possible on the PlayStation 3. Sports Champion Sports Champions will let you and your friends physically engage in an array of competitive sporting activities as you go head to head in six events. Use your motion controller as a racket in table tennis as you conduct high speed exchanges against your challenger; or ignite the arena as your motion controller becomes a sword and swing your arm forward to battle your opponent. Features Bundle hardware is compatible optional hardware, sold separately, including additional Move motion controllers, the Move navigational controller and the PlayStation Move charging station Includes the PlayStation Move components, the PlayStation Move motion controller and PlayStation Eye camera peripheral, together allowing for the playing of any PlayStation Move game The PlayStation Move motion controller see more...

Jose A.
North Hollywood, CA
As a gamer I constantly find great use for this bundle because it helps me keep on the move while I do something I enjoy and it also gives a feeling I am in the game, I would recommend this to anyone who likes to move around while playing. Specially for kids.
Julia J.
The move camera and controllers are really easy to set up. They respond well and are very fun to play with. I'd say they are perfect (5/5 stars).

The game however, wasn't too much fun. I feel like they should have had more "sports" and maybe something a little more fun. It was a good game just not what I was expecting from it. I'd give the game 3 stars so that's why overall I gave it a 4.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 3
I'm not sure why but I always had a hard time with the move. It was set up right and all but just never did it. My ex loved playing the golf game on the sports pack but when I'd play it was always acting up.
Carla B.
Mission, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
Is a very entertaining game, a way of forming practice with the playmove. The gladiator game is very good and tired. It's fun if you play it with more people. The sporting events that it has are very entertaining and fun. I highly recommend it.
Kendrick H.
Copperas Cove, TX
Great for those whom like to be active instead of being stationary playing games. You also do need a room with space though for certain types of games you can get with it.
Johnny P.
I have this and is a great cardio/fun exercise. It has a great variety. It has vollyball, ping pon, gladiators, is like 5 or 6 in total. It is worth the time you spend. You will definitely enjoy if you play this .
Rebecca L.
This game has some really cool sporting events to play and the bigger the group the funner it becomes. The only reason it isn't 5 stars is because it does get some glitches sometimes.
Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I got this a whole back and didn't like it. Even though I like PlayStation better I love the kinetic for Xbox way better. It's like wii but still not even that good. But the game is a lot of fun and I would recommend the game
delese t.
Myrtle Beach, SC
pretty cool honestly, haven't had any issues while using it. some compare it to the wii, I think it's way better than the wii. recognizes motion accurately.
shy a.
The motion is really cool for ps3 it adds more variety of games you can play that gets you active and engaged into the game
Mary C.
Piketon, OH
I had a connect for Xbox but now I have a PlayStation3 is this product as good as the connect or better?
Samantha G.
Uhrichsville, OH
With the motion on my PS3, does it always have to be plugged in the whole time I'm moving or does is just have to charge?
Karine M.