BY P.S I LOVE YOU

Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
Bookworm Expert Level 1
If you are an emotional human being have a box of tissue nearby. This book brings you into a life of a greaving widow who is set on a scavenger hunt by the love of her life. The details the author sets towards the readers is amazing. You really get caught up in the grief of loving someone so much you would do anything to be close to them again.
Sara H.
My mum bought me this book when the movie came out. I was in high school. It is one of the few times I saw the movie before the book. Honestly, I love both adaptions because they are different enough from each other. The book is witty and charming while also allowing us to walk through a grief process. Before getting married this book was romantic to me in a weird way. Now that I have been married three years it is so hard to read because it is my worst nightmare. This book is still an amazing adventure to go on.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This book will forever be part of my library. I love this book and the movie. To me it was a very thoughtful love journey on dealing with all the ups and downs of grieving people we lose to soon or at all. Great read and keepsake. ❤
Lori L.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
All I can say is be stocked up on your Kleenex if you're going to read this book. Or make sure your shirt sleeve is soft. Because if you don't get teary eyed every other page, you're tough. This book is good and would be loved by anyone who appreciates women's fiction. A true love only one dreams about having one day. P.S I Love You
Melody O.
Warner Robins, GA
I read this book before the movie and I fell in love with it.  It was definitely  what I like to refer to as a "feeler" book.  I laughed, I cried and felt so much reading this. I would recommend reading this if you have watched the movie or even if you haven't!
Janet D.
Ok, honestly I was torn between 4 and 5 stars on this one. I wish there were half stars! It was a really well written book that struck the right balance of emotion throughout but it was almost predictable emotion. It felt like another, more seamlessly integrated, version of the chick lit formula. I think the author did an excellent job of of weaving the story and the emotional roller coaster that Holly (or any other woman in similar situations) experienced after losing her husband at such a young age. ‘P.S. I Love You’ was, in my opinion, a well written account of true love that never dies. The books is also a testament to the meaning of true friendship. Friendships that deepen despite, and sometimes because of, tragedy. I think we all need to be reminded sometimes who are true friends are, whether our lives face tragedy or joy, or even the everyday mundane uneventful times in our lives.

I will say I ended up going 5 stars for one main reason. I’m not an emotional reader. And this book shed a tear or two, for all the right reasons~
Loty B.
Elwood
I love this book. Cecelia is my favourite author. It will make you cry and the book goes into much more detail than the film does. She did however make me fall in love with the character of Jerry and also Gerard... yes please!!
Angela J.
If you loved this movie, you won't be disappointed with the book. Cecila Ahren does a remarkable job telling a story of grieving and loss while finding yourself and allowing yourself to start over. I would never want to lose my husband, I can't imagine life after such a thing but this book makes you relate to those unfortunate men and women who are widowed, it shows love never ends. A truly beautiful story of love and growth that yes, will make you bawl, but will make your heart happy too!
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I loved this book when I was in high school. I laughed, I cried, I could really relate to the characters and that was a pretty big thing for me back in the day. I have to say, though, I didn't like the movie as much as I liked the book. Actually, I didn't like the movie at all! I loved that the book took place in the U.K. and I could picture all the places that were mentioned as if I had been there myself. A beautifully written book that I could read over and over again. :)
Selena Y.
Houston , Texas
I watched the movie years ago and I've been meaning to buy the movie but instead I got the book and omg !! Such a good book, it had me crying toward the end. I was a little upset in the end but overall such a great book. I recommend it for anyone that want to feel what the character is feeling. Great and amazing book!
Morgan S.
Calgary, AB
Am i going to cry if i read this?
Haley C.
Fort Myers , FL
Whats your favorite part?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Is this any good??
Estefany E.
Caracas, Distrito capital
I haven't read it nor have I seen the movie but I've heard is really emotional and good. Is it?
Cassandra D.
Saint Paul, MN
This book any good? I never read or seen the movie