Ps By Paul Sebastian For Men. Fine Cologne Miniature 7.5 Ml (0.25 Oz) uploaded by Mily S.

BY PAUL SEBASTIAN

Launched by the design house of Paul Sebastian in 1979 PS Cologne is a scent of an exquisite refined, subtle, oriental fragrance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
M Melissa E.
M Melissa E.
Troy, MO
I buy this for my husband and I am here to tell you WOW, no matter how ticked off I am at him when he wears this Cologne I can not stay upset at him any longer. Plus when we are out almost every woman who he walks by comments as to how nice he smells.
loa c.
loa c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it's good quality and quantity . I want to try more products from this brand!!
Ciara Z.
Ciara Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
My husband wasn't a fan of this, and neither was I. Just don't think this fragrance is what we like.
juiz de fora
INGLÊS
B
I liked it a lot, I loved the idea, it's the product and it's beautiful, I loved it because it's really beautiful

juiz de fora
Maha A.
Maha A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Does this make for a good gift for my husband? He doesn't like colognes to bee too strong so it's hard to know what to pick.