BY AEROPOSTALE

P.s Aeropostale Radiance for Girls 0.5fl.oz/15ml TRAVEL SIZE see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
Bought this for my oldest daughter.. She loved the scent. lasts all day. I think for the price point and the size, it is great.. Justa  little goes a long way! I love all of their scents, but this was one of my favorites. I would definitely buy again or give as gifts.
Corbin H.
I adore this scent by Aeropostale, it is long lasting and smells incredible. It is the perfect scent to throw on and wear all day long. I would tell everyone to get this product because it works so so well.
aly h.
I bought p.s aeropostale radiance a few months ago. I always put it on as normal, knew it smelled good at first but automatically assumed it lost strong scent within 30 mins like all of them do. Then the other day I was riding in the car with a friend who asked me if I was wearing juicy like 5 hours later. That was a first.
Stacey C.
Canton, MA
Really nice lavender smell, you can usually smell this fragrance as soon as you walk into the stores which made me buy. The price was definitely reasonable but the smell was not long lasting for the entirety of the day, I had to continue re applying, great store but I wouldn't purchase perfumes here again
Brigitte R.
McAllen
I love the girls perfume in Aeropostale! They smells so nice they're just amazing! I bought mine in the outlets and the scent is very sweet and smells lovely! Lasts for a while but then you have to spray through out the day, I would buy this again it's scent is amaZing
Kaitlyn K.
Had a nice, airy and light scent to it, not too overpowering but just right for almost any casual or formal occasion, with a good price. I got it at an outlet and it came in a nice small bottle and was portable would definitely buy it again because my friends love it too
Kimberly L.
Verona, NY
Got this as a gift for my birthday from my boyfriend. Never tried it before then and now it's my favorite body spray too use. I use it everyday. Has a very long lasting refreshing scent.i get compliments wherever I go, everyone wants to know what I'm wearing. I plan on repurchasing when I run out!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
I chose to use Novalash because of their adhesive...it is formaldehyde-free and has a strong but flexible bond! I feel it is the safest lash adhesive on the market, and therefore, is the best for my clients. After 3 years of using Platinum Bond, I still love it and wouldn't recommend anything else!
username123 S.
This perfume smells amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The bottle is a clear cute bottle...... I was a first time user for this product. I think it smelled great compared to expensive ones and I would recommend to others
Hannah N.
my favorite perfume from ps. not too strong but smells so good! it has a nice, small bottle perfect for carrying with you on the go and has been long lasting for me! i would definitely recommend!!!!!!!!