BY PRUVEN

Featuring No-Slip Technology. Pad Stays Put. Superior Floor Protection. Pads stay put - using advanced materials: Prevents slips and pad from moving. Works on hardwood, tile, linoleum, laminate and more. Superior floor protection: Solid barrier protects floors from moisture and stains. Easily wipes cle. see more...

Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Awesome training pad for the pet. Totally worth the price and I highly recommend this to everyone. It met my expectations and yes of course the dogs are a fan of these pads. Would purchase this again for my friends dog.
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great product, nicely packaged, for the price, I think it is most definably worth it. I was satisfied. So yes, I would recommend 😊😉
Mindy G.
Livermore Fls, ME
Def awesome boxed nice def would recemend to any1 its a use more than once id buy again and again does what it says
destiny r.
Stanton, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Awesome product was most definitely worth the price we paid for it. Great quality and was package really good.
Lily Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Love using for my puppy. Only place shell pee now is on her pee pads. Must have for young pups