BY PRUVEN

Featuring No-Slip Technology. Pad Stays Put. Superior Floor Protection. Pads stay put - using advanced materials: Prevents slips and pad from moving. Works on hardwood, tile, linoleum, laminate and more. Superior floor protection: Solid barrier protects floors from moisture and stains. Easily wipes cle. see more...

Sara M.
Lexington, VA
I love the training pad gripper. If it were not for this, my pups would have shredded the puppy pads all over the house and never would have made their messes where they were supposed to. The gripper keeps the pad where you want it and holds up pretty good against determined dogs. If it does get chewed up- its no big deal because its cardboard. Easily replaceable!
Green B.
This is a pretty good pad gripper. We use it on our tile floors. They do a good job of keeping the training pads in place. For the amount it comes with, it's a decent price.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Awesome training pad for the pet. Totally worth the price and I highly recommend this to everyone. It met my expectations and yes of course the dogs are a fan of these pads. Would purchase this again for my friends dog.
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
Great product, nicely packaged, for the price, I think it is most definably worth it. I was satisfied. So yes, I would recommend 😊😉
Mindy G.
68 railroad ave, brownville maine
Def awesome boxed nice def would recemend to any1 its a use more than once id buy again and again does what it says
destiny r.
Mt Sterling, KY
Awesome product was most definitely worth the price we paid for it. Great quality and was package really good.
Lily Z.
Love using for my puppy. Only place shell pee now is on her pee pads. Must have for young pups