BY PRUVEN

Leak Proof - Protects Floors and Carpet. Featuring Floor-Shield Technology. Quick Absorption to Eliminate Tracking. Fast Absorbing Topsheet. Super-Absorbent Polymers for Quick Absorption. Built-In Odor Neutralizer & Pet Attractant. Leaf-Proof Liner for Complete Floor Protection. Great for: Housebreaking. Pets Home Alone. Cages, Crates & Cars. see more...

claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
This is a must if you are getting a puppy. Now I also had an older poodle 18 years old. In the winter time it was hard for her to go outside. So place this where my washer and dryer is after absorbing a little bit of her urine onto the pad and she started using it. Perfect for an older dog to. But by placing a pad in a place that you don't mind your dog using he will go on the pad. Then what I do is a put the pad outside and take him now and he'll go straight to that pad and use it. This is how I trained my puppy. I've done three dogs this way and it works every time. Good luck a little patience a little know-how. You'll get that dog train.
Danielle W.
Mattoon, IL
I use these in front of my litter boxes because sometimes my cat forgets to turn around when he gets in there. Therefore he will spray urine outside the litter box. They make for super easy clean up!
Tracy V.
Graham, WA
I'm not a fan and f training pads. I used for a while while trying to train my dog. I feel as if it keeps my dog from going outside. Like it attracts her to urinate there instead of hours.