PruGen Pharmaceuticals SulfaCleanse 8/4 uploaded by Olivia V.

BY PRUGEN PHARMACEUTICALS

SulfaCleanse 8/4 is an elegant, foamy wash that has a pleasant scent (sometimes sulfur medications smell like sulfur) and comes in a large, 16-oz, easy-to-use pump dispenser. It's formulated with Green Tea and Aloe, natural antioxidants that have moisturizing effects.

Visit our website for information about our $0 Co Pay Program see more...

• How do I get a free bottle 1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this for a month or more and have any tho...2 Answers
Amy W.
Peoria
My daughter has been using this for teen acne for a few months.  It's helped keep her skin clean, along with Adapalene that was also prescribed in conjunction with it.  She has the occasional breakout, but her skin is remarkably better than what it had been previously.  Please note prior to using this she had taken a 3 month course of Acticlate extended release which I believe contributed significantly with jump starting her way to clearing and healing her skin; this cleanser has been a maintenance in helping to continue to keep her skin clear.  Like others mentioned, the cleanser is a bit gritty feeling and the smell isn't the most pleasant, but it's not intolerable.  I would recommend it as it's definitely better than anything you're going to find over the counter and superior to some other ridiculously expensive skin regimens such as Proactive, Rodan & Fields, etc which I've found do little to nothing.
kayla r.
Kankakee
helped my acne immensely!!! although it did make my face rather dry. i got this through my dermatologist and have had it for about a year and a half. i use it once in the morning. it also takes off your makeup when washing face
Olivia V.
(Oily acne-prone) This product was recommended to me by my dermatologist but I didn't find it really made a difference on my skin. It smells a bit strange & the texture is grainy but not like an exfoliator. I don't like the feel on my face so I just use it as a body wash for my back. I don't have serve acne on my back so I can't really say if it makes a difference.
Michelle L.
Brunswick, GA
I've been using this in conjunction with adapelene gel, for about a month, and I can definitely see an improvement in my skin. The consistency is a bit gritty, kind of like cleansers with diatomaceous earth, so it provides a slight exfoliating effect. The smell is kind of herbal, when I wash with cool water, I can't smell the sulfur at all. I get it through GenRx, so it is definitely a good value.
Sarai N.
Camuy , PA
I have been using this for one month . The smell is bad but not unbearable. I haven't seen much difference I did see a little bit of the dark acne spots fade. I was given this by my dermatologist. I don't think I'll buy again. I was using it twice a day and now reduce to once. I hope it works . It was $145
Has anyone used this for a month or more and have any thoughts on it ?? I got this prescribed as well with epiduo by my dermatologist and haven't seen much improvement .. in need of some motivation, please help!
Carla G.
Memphis
How do I get a free bottle