BY PRTTY PEAUSHUN

Created by Celebrity Makeup Artist, Bethany Karlyn. Subtle light reflecting particles in a natural emollient base give the skin a gorgeous flattering glow. Radiance conceals minor imperfections and enhances definition to create a sexy slimmer silhouette infused with an innovative blend of natural plant extracts to lift firm tighten and diminish the appearance of cellulite stretch marks and varicose veins as well as minimizing bruising and sore muscles. Fabulous on the body face and hair!

Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
I received this lotion in a subscription box and fell in love. I ended up buying 3 more. I prefer the untinted version. It isn’t cheap but it is a very good product. It’s also endorsed by Gwenyth Paltrow which means the ingredients are not toxic.
Prtty Peaushun is my favourite body lotion! It is an amazing product that works miracles. It not only moisturizes, but hydrates skin leaving a beautiful glow. I use the plain lotion. I have dry skin, but not anymore. It lasts all day. It is a bit pricey for lotion, but with the money you save by throwing out the weak lotions, it is definitely worth the price. The 3 oz costs $29.00 and the 8 oz costs $39.00.
Kelli I.
Nampa, ID
This stuff is amazing. I had not heard of it when I first tried it, thought it was 'just another moisturizer'. It is so much more. It gives you an almost 'wet like' super Dewey sheen straight of the runway. The scent is unique too. I just loooooove it!
A C.
Great price and works well!!!! Glad i gave it a try!!! I use it often enough and you should try it too!!! Always great for summer!
amie d.
WOULD LIKE TO TRY IT ANYTHING THAT TIGHTEN IS A MUST IN MY BOOK AS WE GET OLDER WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET
Stefanie D.
Priced great and works well!! Use this stuff All the time and it works great for me! i love it
=]
Nique S.
I saw this product on the today show and I was wondering how do you know what tint will work for you? Is it like tanning?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What does this product do??
Leah B.
My wedding is in a few months & I am looking for some kind of body glow product to use on my arms/shoulders/chest for the big day (strapless dress on the beach...I need to GLOW!) Would you recommend this product?
Amy T.
Is this a self-tanner or more like body makeup? Does it wash off completely after one application or is it a tanning product that will build on the color over time?
Shannon B.
Covington, LA
I am interested in trying this product ! Where's the best place to purchase and has anyone had positive results ?