Proximo Spirits Margarita Mix

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Proximo Spirits Margarita Mix!
Burke, VA
Proximo Spirits Margarita Mix uploaded by Maria L.
Purchased at: Costco
One of the best alcohols hand downs! It has a really nice mix to it and not too sweet. Perfect amount. Great choice for a chaser. Will sneak up on you. Smooth and easy to chug. Totally recommend for beginners or for family gatherings & Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix, 59.2 fl oz (Pack of 6)
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Onenof the best Tequila brands out. I love their mixes because they come in some many excellent flavors and they still mix well with other drinks. Smooth taste no bitter aftertaste. Just an all around hreat product. These mixes already have tequila in them but it doesn't hurt to add more. 😉
Ocala, FL
The 1800 margaritas are hands down my favorite. I've tried all the flavors and the only one I didn't care for was the jalapeño. All the others are perfectly blended and delicious. Also the price point is not bad for the amount you get. Whenever I am in need of a margarita this is my go to.
Odessa, TX
I love my 1800 tequila but I unfortunately was not impressed with this mix. To me it tastes really sweet. As well as had a very very strong tangy lime taste. I buy tequila specifically for making margaritas and I always buy 1800 tequila so I was very disappointed in the quality of this.
Atlanta
If you love tequila, 1800 is the way to go! This flavor is great for a gathering like a game night. It gets everybody to let loose and just have a good time and I definitely will be grabbing some soon!
Vista , CA
These mixes are amazing & very affordable! My favorite one by 1800 is the watermelon! It’s got a sweet/sour Taste. It’s amazing honestly , I highly recommend specially for a girls night .
Kempner, TX
I personally like the Pineapple and Peach flavor....I add beer....it is soooo good.....I would like to see more flavors then what’s currently on the market and suggest coupons
Flowery Br, GA
This probably isnt my favorite but It is one of the better ones. I'm really picky about my mixers. But this one isnt too sweet which is a plus in my book. It also comes in a pretty large bottle. If I'm not mistaken, this already had tequila in it, but I always add a little more.
Grand Prairie, TX
It finalized the touch Love the combination that you can give it. And it not that expensive.you can find it in ur nearnes liquor store. I wouldn't improve in anyways this product but would like to see combos. Sales. With a rich tequila.
Austin, TX
I just bought this a few days ago and I LOVE IT!!!! It tastes so good especially with slushed ice. I love margaritas and this is my favorite drink mix! You can't really taste the alcohol too much with this this mix. It is perfect.

Looking for your answer?