Proximo Spirits Margarita Mix

Experience the world's greatest cocktail created with 1800 Silver Tequila made from 100% blue agave, perfectly blended with the extract of Persian limes and Triple Sec for a refreshing crisp bit and tangy finish.

Directions
Simply pour over ice into a salt rimmed glass, garnish with a slice of lime and enjoy. Refrigerate after opening.

Is the flavor good? & would it be too strong if I drink it plain with just some ice?
Start your review of Proximo Spirits Margarita Mix!
Influenster I.
West Haven, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Proximo Spirits Margarita Mix uploaded by Influenster I.
This cocktail tastes great and is ready to serve. 🍹 I serve it with crushed ice... and it's great 🙌🏼 Sweet and light ~ Ideal to entertain your guests at a party or enjoy on a girls night ~ 💖 Proximo Spirits Margarita Mix #happyhour
Nikitha  M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Proximo Spirits Margarita Mix uploaded by Nikitha  M.
Purchased at: Safeway
This is perfect for family and friends special celebrations or birthdays. You can never go wrong with 1800, just don't drink on a empty stomach. This was purchased from Safeway for 19.95. If you love margaritas then you'll love this. I definitely recommend.
Madonna  T.
New Orleans, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Proximo Spirits Margarita Mix uploaded by Madonna  T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love to drink margarita and this one not to sweet and has the right amount of lime will be recommended to all my family and friends
Christy S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Proximo Spirits Margarita Mix uploaded by Christy S.
This is my favorite of all the 1800 Margaritas. Very smooth with a refreshing taste. You can taste the peach flavor but it definitely has that 1800 kick to it. Great on ice, but also great blended to make it frozen. With or without salt!
Maria B.
Glendale, AZ
Proximo Spirits Margarita Mix uploaded by Maria B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Its honestly a pretty great drink all you need is a cup, I & pour SIMPLE! Its a great drink to just hang out and have a good time! Can't go wrong i like all the flavors #1800 #Margarita #Alcohol Proximo Spirits Margarita Mix
Toya D.
Memphis, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Proximo Spirits Margarita Mix uploaded by Toya D.
I have purchased this 1800 margarita often. This watermelon is sweet and refreshing. No extra alcohol is needed but if too strong add sum fresh fruit. There are several flavors of the 1800 margarita but I think watermelon and the original are my favs
Chasity M.
Cedartown, GA
Proximo Spirits Margarita Mix uploaded by Chasity M.
The 1800 Margarita is absolutely delicious! You can barely taste the alcohol. It was especially good mix with ice in a blender. The price is reasonable and you can find it at your local liquor store.
Tao H.
These taste amazing. You can drink it chilled or with ice. It's already ready to drink. No mixing is needed. I have it in mango and red orange. Love the sweet fruity taste and the subtle punch.
Holly C.
Ocala, FL
The 1800 margaritas are hands down my favorite. I've tried all the flavors and the only one I didn't care for was the jalapeño. All the others are perfectly blended and delicious. Also the price point is not bad for the amount you get. Whenever I am in need of a margarita this is my go to.
Ashley A.
Los Angeles, CA
It is ready to serve ! Perfect for a quivk drink on movie nights just serve with ice maybe sprinkle some salt bits and ready to go !